Where's all the 3370 Owners?

fyrwlker

3370RL'ers
My wife and I are the proud owners of a new 2008 3370RL and while we really feel a part of the global Heartland family, we would like to hear from other 3370RL owners about this great model. Us 3370RLer's have to hang together! ;)

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
fyrwlker,
We have the 3370 as well. Maybe it's just us California folks? :)
We love ours as well. Camel suede interior and a bunch of added stuff. It will be interesting to see all the models that show up at the rally in a couple weeks. We only saw a few other models at the dealers before we decided on this one.

I have a 3370, we live in west Texas and last summer we went to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, also stayed on the rim for a week. We had a blast. I have a 2005 2500HD Duramax with AirLift air bags. Handles fine. I just ordered 2 EU200i Honda Gens for the forest camping. We love our trailer.
Freddie

fyrwlker

3370RL'ers
It is great to hear from you all! We absolutely adore our 5th wheel and can't wait to get out on the road for longer trips (come on retirement) but for now, we will continue to take our monthly trips. I have not found anything out there (except other Heartland products of course) that I think even compares. We are so happy with our choice of the 3370! Hope to see you all out there on the road soon!

Donvnn

We have had our 3370 a year now and love it.We will probably keep it in our seasonal lot here in Michigan most of this summer We really enjoy it and it pulls real good.Its good to see other owners out there now,it seemed for awhile that we had the only one. Don and Kathy

busted2341

Donvnn

I am planning a trip to Highland, MI next summer. Are ya'll near there or can you recommend some camp grounds. From I have been abel to find since the harsh winters up there, there are not alot of full hook up camp grounds...

jnbhobe

3370 owners

Well we are here in NW PA. Our 09 3370 just came in yesterday.We got it with Hi-gloss,slide awnings,electric jacks,electric awning,counter ext.,vacuum,pillows,queen bed,fireplace,Fantastic fan,7000# axels and G-rated tires & wheels. Now we just need time to use it. Oh and maybe get rid of the 2ft of snow from last week. Hope to see everyone in Branson!

ringhanger

Glad to see there is someone else that has purchased the 3370. I have seen everything but the 3370 mentioned in this forum. Since I am very new to this forum I guess I will get more informed as time goes on.
We just received our 2009 3370RL last week. Still loading it and finding all the nooks & crannies. Could not be happier with a unit, even if the TV does come on by itself (this will be corrected shortly). Still planning our first trip but do have reservation for Myrtle Beach in Sept.
I was very impressed with how well it tracked on the way home from the dealer.

jbeletti

Hi ringhanger,

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Say, have you considered or maybe don't yet know about our Fall Rally in Myrtle Beach on early October? Here's a link.

If you haven't been to an RV rally yet, you must go to this one. Great people, great venue.

ringhanger

Thanks for the invitation to the Fall Rally in South Carolina. we will be there two weeks prior to the rally staying in the same campground we visited twenty one years in the past. Since our RVing options are very limited this year we will not be able to come back two weeks later.
I did see a notice about it when I first viewed this forum and the campground looks very nice. Perhaps next year, now that I know about it.