What clearance lights are on '10 cy3010?

dougw

Hi
I found I have couple cracked clearance lights on my cyclone. They do not have a part number I can read on them. I was wondering if anyone might have an idea what they might be. They have a textured lense with a smooth looking "plus" area in it. Not that this matters so long as they fit.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might just want to go to Wal-Mart, check online or find other stores that sell trailer lights and buy the entire fixture.
It might be a wash on the price if you have to pay for shipping.
They are not expensive.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
HL parts might know with your VIN#. I just went and bought all new LED lamp assemblies for about $8 each. Are you asking about the side markers or the top running lites?

danemayer

Could someone help me on "how to post a question" from the home screen. I am new and confused. Thanks.
MBaker1000

Hi mbaker1000,

From the Forum Home page, you have to navigate to an appropriate area (sub-forum topic) for your new thread.

So if you have a question about Refrigerators, you have to scroll down through the ALL FORUMS listing to find APPLIANCES FOR ALL HEARTLAND BRANDS. Click on that and you'll see a list of lower level categories, among them REFRIGERATORS. Click on REFRIGERATORS and you'll see a list of discussion threads. Any time you see a list of discussion threads, in the upper left there will be a button to POST A NEW THREAD.

dougw

HL parts might know with your VIN#. I just went and bought all new LED lamp assemblies for about $8 each. Are you asking about the side markers or the top running lites?

I have a cracked amber running light on the top right and a rear top red marker light. How that one got cracked is odd to me nut it is. Oddly enough that one wasn't working and I that it was a bulb, but some how the light wire pulled out of the crimp. All fixed now but the cover is still cracked.

Do you notice anything with the led lights? Doesnt make much sense to replace for energy savings since they are vehicle powered but if they are brighter then that's nice.

Thanks all.