Is the L shaped sofa in a 3300ml a sleeper?

We currently have a Big Country 3490BHS, but looking for some more livable room. Love the layout of the 3200rs and the 3300ml. My son is 11 so we were gonna make him sleep on the couch! It looks like though that the L shaped sofa may be recliners and not sleeper in the 3300ML. Anybody know?

Greg D
Knoxville, TN

P

Paul.craven

Thanks for considering a Gateway! The sofa in the 3300ML has recliners, it is not a sleeper. We use a sleeper sofa in the 3900SE and our new 3400SE. Hope this helps.

Thanks Paul. I can't find a floor plan of the 3400SE. Is it available yet? I've also looked at a 3200RS, but they don't seem to have a sleeper sofa either. I'm thinking about putting my son on an air mattress :)

P

Paul.craven

The 3400SE has not yet been made available to the market. We have just moved through the proto type stage and we now have production slated for the beginning of May. The floorplan will be available on our website by early next week.

Chippendale

Paul:

I own a 3300ML and also would like to have a sleeper sofa rather than the current one. I will be in Goshen this summer for the rally, and was wondering if it would be possible to purchase one while there. In fact, my first choice would be a shorter, love seat size sleeper sofa, so I would maybe have room for a small end table with a lamp on it. The color of my furniture is "Venice". Naturally, all of this would depend on the price of the sofa.

Thanks,
George Speir