Rear Clearance Light's

dasmoeturhead

Washing my 365 today and noticed all of the lights and the rubber gasket were loose, and turned in a different direction. Further inspection noted none of them can possibly be weather tight. Pretty cheesy design folks. Now I guess I have another project to add to the list of things I have to do, that I shouldn't have to. Come on America, start building stuff right. Have some xxxx work ethics.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I straightened all of the clearance lights but discovered one was burned out. It is 2" in diameter and is LED. I didn't find anything in Camping World that looked exactly like the original.

Any ideas where I can get these?

How did you repair the loose lights?
Did the loose lights cause delamination of the sidewall? I have damage on the upper rear sidewall that may be caused by leakage.
Did the loose lights cause the rear ladder screws to rot out?

wdk450

Me too! I straightened all of the clearance lights but discovered one was burned out. It is 2" in diameter and is LED. I didn't find anything in Camping World that looked exactly like the original.

Any ideas where I can get these?

Did you look on the back of the clearance light for a DOT light number?? If you find that, you can do a websearch on that number to possibly find it. Or, Call Heartland Service with your VIN at the ready.