Big Country 3650 Likes/Dislikes/Any Problems

Picking it up Tuesday and interested in the experiences of those who already have a 3650rl or are just familiar with it. Vicki and I always pick the brains of those owning the the same rig as ours. Have been rving almost full time for the last 9 years and never stop learning - Bob (hope I posted this in the right place)

lynndiwagoner

I really can't think of one thing I don't like. Beautiful rig. I don't fulltime but this one would be on the top of my list if I did. You'll love it.

Jim.Allison

We can't get enough of ours........When we pull into a RV park, all the ladies want to come see it, and they just swoon over it. I like the quality of the build. I Have never had a problem with the rig that I could not fix myself. It tows likes dream and the length is about right for towing. Its not too long to get into some tight RV spots. Mine has never been back to a dealer.

Dump the Towmax tires right away. Get some real tires on it and sell the Towmax on Craigslist.

GETnBYE

Don't have that model,but it is my favorite floor plan when looking for a new one. I have to agree on the tires and check all the water hook ups under the sinks. Seems to be a trend for the water to leak just from not being tightened good. Happy trails.

chaplady

We have the 3650rl love the floor plan and space. Ours is a 2015 came with sailun tires not towmax from factory. Dealer did a great walk through
Issues we saw was trim in bed room closet loose. Kitchen drawers needed adj for alignment and control panel on fridge warps up. All but fridge taken care of working on that now. Tows well sets up easy with leveling system. Love it. Enjoys yours.