Sofa air mattress

motorman

I an the second owner of a 2012 Bighorn 3670RL. The sofa air mattress apparently should have come with some type of nylon bag that keeps the mattress secured to the frame that is part of the sofa back. When I called Heartland Parts they could not help me saying that the mattress and any parts to it are no longer available even from the manufacturer. Anyone run into this problem or have suggestions for a solution??

jimtoo

Hi motorman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of out other members with that couch will jump in with some help for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Al.K

Look around at the foot of the hide a bed frame. Ours has the storage bag attached on that end of the support material.Its on top and folds in with the frame when closing.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ours did have a bag but was never stored inside the folded framework. The intent of the bag was to neaten up the air mattress for storage in the sofa drawer. The manufacturer suggested never to store it in the folded frame to avoid damage caused by pinching it in the moving metal parts of the frame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD