New Gateway

BryanC

Hello! We bought our Gateway back Aug 14 and really enjoy it. I just fund this forum recently and really enjoy reading the threads. Many of the subjects posted here we have noticed in our RV. Our favorite is the no outlets by the master bed...LOL!
Bryan

jimtoo

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I assume you have found your outlets by the bed. They are a little hard to see.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

BryanC

Thanks Jim.
Yes we found the outlets. One thing I have learned about forums is they are informative and often very entertaining. I have been reading the tire threads...Tires are priority one before our trip in June.

Bryan

paleclaire

Hi Bryan
i bought my Gateway 3500 re last year. After all the posts on Towmax blowouts I decided on new tires shelling out $2500 on 4 17.5" rims and Goodyear g115s from trailertiresandwheels.com
i looked at goodyear g614s but found for a little over 100 bucks per wheel the bigger rim gave me a huge upgrade on safety, plus the g114s are good for 7 years vs 5 years on the 614s. I now have peace of mind now knowing that I won't be sitting on the side of the road wasting my precious vacation time looking at my damaged investment. Good luck and safe travels!

1_oldgoat

Congrats on the new Gateway, and welcome to the forum, plenty of good people and advise here.
Safe travels