Daleville, AL RV Show - April 9, 10 & 11, 2015

jbeletti

I've read many times this past RV show season, how people were disappointed that they didn't know where/if Heartland products would be on display at the shows or they got to a show and found no Heartlands there. Disappointing for sure. I will be getting with Corp to see if for the 2015/2016 show season, we can publish a schedule to this forum and on Facebook.

Though the current show season is nearly over, I wanted to experiment with something. Forum Posting and a Direct Emailing. So for those in the AL/MS/GA area that are interested in seeing some new Heartland RVs, please read below. I'll also be popping out an email to Heartland Owners Club members in those 3 states with the same information. Spam? You be the judge.

-------------------

Hello Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia Heartland Owners Club Members,

This past weekend while I was at the Chattanooga RV Show, Ron Dickeson, our SE Region Landmark 365 rep was telling me about one of the last shows of the season coming up in Daleville, AL (near Dothan) in a couple weeks. If you have an interest attending this show and seeing some of the latest Heartland RVs, consider stopping by the Camping World - Dothan display at this show (not at the CW store).

Here’s what CW-Dothan is planning to have in their Heartland display:

• 2015 LM 365 Ashland (in stock)
  • 2016 LM 365 Newport (in stock)
  • 2016 LM 365 Key West (on order - should be in)
  • 2016 LM 365 Charleston (on order - should be in)
  • Sundance/XLT
  • Gateway
  • Bighorn
  • Cyclone/Torque
  • Wilderness
  • Pioneer
Show Details:

• Hosted by: Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union
  • Date: April 9, 10 and 11
  • Location: 150 South Daleville Avenue, Daleville, AL - Note that this is NOT at the CW store. This is a multi-vehicle-type show (cars, trucks, boats and RVs). It will be held in a large field.
  • Contact: For more information on Heartland products at this show, contact Dave Chavers, General Manager, Camping World of Dothan - 334-712-0827

Tigersden

I think it is helpful to know where (i.e which RV shows) Heartland products can be seen. I also think the best way to share that info would be via this forum in a dedicated thread named "RV Shows with Heartland Products" (or something similar). Those of us who have an interest in knowing this info could check out the thread periodically to stay informed. Not opposed to the e-mail approach but the geographic reality is that most people will only be interested in info about shows that are reasonably close to where they might be.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Love it! I always make a bee-line for the main Heartland Dealer at the three shows we attend in our area. But it would be good to know if there are other dealers that might have some HL products at the show that I was not expecting. After all, we're talking 100s of units on display!

Diamonde8

Fine by me. Would like to opportunity to see new products since I very seldom go to CW but try to get to RV Shows when I can.