SOLVED: Basement lights out

dasmoeturhead

Both basement lights are out. Lamps are good. No 12vdc. All fuses are good. Found this 12vdc ground terminal broken. 2 screws were broken off, and there is a threaded section in the middle of the terminal that is missing a screw. Although even after I held the terminal block to the trailer chassis while my assistant tried the ligjts, it still didn't work. Not sure what is going on. The fuse ox inside the trailer is mislabeled also. No red bad fuse indicator is on.

Also the 120 vac outlet under the USB port where your name sign goes also doesn't work. All the gfi's are working.20150331_142155.jpg

pegmikef

Re: Basement lights out

I assume you turned on the light switch for the basement lights . . . the one on the level up control panel.

dasmoeturhead

That was it. Thank you very much. I never noticed that switch. I do the driving and the DW does the level up. Must of got turned off, cuz they used to work. Good deal. Now I want my 1.5 hrs back from trouble shooting. Ha ha.

Now for the 12 vdc terminal bar.

jbeletti

Also, the AC outlet below your lighted sign is a switched outlet. The switch for it should be in the control panel area in the coach. The premise is that you may hang some outdoor camping lights on the awning or some rope lighting on the patio etc. Then you can turn them off when you go in at night from inside the coach.

dasmoeturhead

Thank you Sir for that info. Yes indeed, the rocker switch is labeled awning receptacle . And it works. :)