Bad, Bad, Bad Bed

WBG

WBGavin
Hi All,

We have a 2014 Heartland 3570RS with a bed that has two huge "Body Depression sags in our respective sleeping position.

We are out of the Heartland warranty but feel the manufacture should stand behind this defect.

Our bed is a "Country Rest Pillow Top M15 332, that Parts tell us was manufactured by Maple City Mattress of Chicago, Ph:574-522-5202.

This number is never answered, and I can find no listing for this company in the greater Chicago area. There is a listing for this company in Goshen IN but the number given is for a different company.

Does anyone have contact info for Maple City Mattress?

Thanks for your help.

WBG

Gaffer

We slept on ours for less than 2 weeks before it did the same thing. Thankfully we ordered ours with the queen mattress. Had a quality standard mattress delivered right to the park during the Socal rally. Don't worry about warranty replacement you will just get another like you have now.

We have the North Trail and our mattress made it one trip. Went to RC Willy and bought a new full size queen. Made the room a little tighter but for the comfort, it was well worth it. ****, we spent $30k on the unit, why question a $3-400 dollar bed.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
While at the National Rally in Goshen in 2013, we purchased a Denver mattress from Lippert (on sale - show special). One of the best decisions we ever made. Great mattress. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I notice Lippert has a show special going on for this year's National Rally as well.

caissiel

Our mistress lasted less then a week and I through it out for proper queen mattress that has been great for 6 years

Ron-Cookie

Just finished putting a Select Comfort Number pillow top bed in our 5th wheel... We have had one for years in our home so why not in our trailer! Besides it is lighter...

Mrsfish

While at the National Rally in Goshen in 2013, we purchased a Denver mattress from Lippert (on sale - show special). One of the best decisions we ever made. Great mattress. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I notice Lippert has a show special going on for this year's National Rally as well.

We also replaced our original mattress with the Denver mattress and while we've only used it twice, it's been pretty awesome.

caissiel

Auto speller sure can change the meaning of a sentence.
The mistress is fine the mattress killed my back.