Newbie Here!

Kelly692

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum (and Heartland, and 5th wheelers, and pretty much camping too). My husband and I are still in the dreaming phase, but hopefully soon will be living the dream. So info to learn! I'm like a student preparing for the knowledge storm that is to come.
Hopefully, will learn a lot from this forum! Thanks for all the future info I can glean from all you guys!

danemayer

Hi Kelly692,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. Feel free to follow along and don't hesitate to ask questions.

jbeletti

Hi Kelly and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We hope you find this place as a valuable resource that helps you arrive at an RV decision for you when timing is right for you.

I was just in your state. Stayed one night in NOLA, then spent about a week in Kinder while attending the LA chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Fun time with Heartland friends.

Hope to see you in a Heartland RV one day!

'Lil Guy'

Hi Kelly692. We started about a year ago and have bought 2 HL rigs moving up one foot at a time with a Bighorn still to come somewhere in the future. I'm retiring in 10 months and going to start to live our dream. As I look back over our 1st year, Debbie and I are so glad we went with Heartland. Doing so enabled us to find this site and family of Heartland owners. What a special and diversified group of people. All friendly, all sharing, all enjoying life and full of fun. You'll find answers to your questions, problems and get support here on this forum. There is a lot of knowledge here at this site to use.

But... The best part of owning a Heartland rig is the fact that you are now entitled to join the Heartland Owners Club. That's where the fun begins. By attending the rallys during your travels, you start to put faces to the names of the people you meet here and create some real friendships along the way. This alone is worth the price of the rig you buy. Good luck in your endeavor to live your dream and have a great day. Hope to meet up with you down the road.