ATF: North Trail - Suspension Lift

sjarrell

Success through Design
What is the proper way to lift my 2010 28bh fifth wheel 2"-3"? I have upgraded trucks and the camper sits up in the front I can not alter the hitch due to clearance of bed rails. I would like to do it the correct way, but the only thing I am familiar with are spacer blocks but I have read bad things about that on trailers? Was not sure if a 2" keyed block and new u-bolts would be sufficient or is it really a bad idea?

'Lil Guy'

The Correct Track 2 will do the job. Give you 2" lift and enable you to align your axles.I needed a lot of lift on my new E289 5th Wheel. I got 2" with the CT2 and more by going with 16" wheels and taller tires. My rig came set up for the CT2 but it's an easy install. It's not expensive at all. It's made by Lippert.

sjarrell

Success through Design
The Correct Track 2 will do the job. Give you 2" lift and enable you to align your axles.I needed a lot of lift on my new E289 5th Wheel. I got 2" with the CT2 and more by going with 16" wheels and taller tires. My rig came set up for the CT2 but it's an easy install. It's not expensive at all. It's made by Lippert.

Thank you for that information, That is exactly what I was looking for. I just ordered a set. Can't wait to get under the camper and add this. Should be just the amount I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

'Lil Guy'

You can google up the install on youtube. Really simple to install. I would put them on in the neutral position and then you an check the aligniment. Your rig may already be predrilled for the system. Shouyld say on the side by the axles.
Good luck in your endeavor.