I just placed an order for…..

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I wanted to let you know that I just placed an order for a MorRyde pin box. I looked all over the internet and found the best price with Tweety’s RV. When I called them to place the order they were very knowledgeable and courteous. I will be ordering more products from them in the future as they have very good prices on other items such as a 50 amp Surge Guard.

<O:p</O:p
Just wanted to let you all know, maybe you will check them out also.

Mark

Delaine and Lindy

Mark you will like the Mor/Ryde pin box it does a great job. We had one on the last 5th wheel. If I hadn't wanted to try the Trailair pin box I would have gotten the Mor/Ryde pin box.. GBY

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Mark, the minute I got coach home I ordered the Mor/Ryde pin box. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Maybe if the coach had the other type of suspention, mine has Mor/ryde, I might put on something different. I can tell you that you wont even know the coach is behind you. If your coach does not have a generator, may I suggest you get a KIPOR, I used ours this weekend and I could not hear it at the front of the TV. The gen. was in the bed of the TV, in fact no one in the CG knew it was running. And lot cheaper that a Honda. Bob :D:D:eek:

boatdoc

Bob, We use the Kipor also, 3500TI, and the same thing has happened to us many times. People don't even know it's running. Get this, last year at the Oregon Jamboree a honda genny owner walked by and said he was going to sell his 3000 and get the Kipor after he heard ours.

ChopperBill

Same thing with our Kipor KG3500. Folks would walk by and coudnt believe how quiet was. I did have a pin fall out of the choke control and was down there fixing it and some goof ball walked by while I was working on it a said "thats a throw away generator" He and his buddy laughed. I just said "thats what stupid people do".

Delaine and Lindy

Well I really haven't used the Trailair enough to tell which I like best. Just pulled the Landmark about 130 miles, but Monday we going to pull to Nashville and have the second A/C installed and go on to Clarksville, Tn and spend a few days with the Kids and grandkids. Have to be at homebase on Friday and let Direct-Tv Tech install the HD receiver and the Dish on a Tri-Pod. Once you have HDTV your hooked. Will report on the Trailair pin box after I pull a few more miles. So for there is no chucking or noise from the B&W hitch and the Trailair pin box, it all seems to be working ok:D . GBY....

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I have due to cranky Bob's advice the Mor/Ryde and with the stiff suspension on the truck it reduces the chucking alot but we still feel alot of the bumps. My buddy is getting the 5th Airborne from Tweetys. Does anyone know which is better? He says his will have an airbag as well as the white round nylon cushions so he is going that route. I am sticking with what I have but was curious. Also Mark, be aware with the Mor/Ryde you may need a different capture plate depending on the hitch you have. I had to order mine directly from Mor/Ryde for $89. I have a pullrite auto slider.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
How good some of these pinboxes are seem to be pretty much subjunctive.
I've got the MorRyde and am happy with it. No matter which one you get you will never get a truck to ride like nothing is attached.

I imagine that some of these super whiz wowee toys are the cats meow...but, to me it's just something else to go wrong. Sometimes, buying an air cushion mount for your driver seat is gonna be cheaper.

Case in point, I was talking to a guy that had the state of the art hitch, more things hanging off the pinbox than the law allows. He was bragging about how much better his trailer towed since his multi thousand dollar tow upgrade. He took me for a short ride around Norfolk...and I really couldn't tell much difference between his setup and mine. If this was a superior improvement...I would not have wanted to have been in his truck cab BEFORE his upgrade.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
An update

Well I ordered it on Monday and it showed up yesterday (Thursday). The UPS driver had a bit of trouble with the weight but it is in the garage. I have yet to open it, probably will do that this weekend. Then I will need to get it to my dealer to install it.

Awesome deilivery time, I am a happy camper,

Mark

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Mark,
You didn't mention which hitch you have. You need the right capture plate for the Mor/Ryde. Call Mor/Ryde and tell them which hitch you have and they will send you the correct capture plate that doesn't come with the pin cushion and has to be ordered seperately.