Oil for cabinets

Lstierw

Hi, we have a 2013 BH 3010RE. What would be a good oil for our cabinets. Ours are getting dry and would appreciate any comments or advise. Thanks so much! Les

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We use Liquid Gold brand furniture oil on ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobemuzzy

Hi, we have a 2013 BH 3010RE. What would be a good oil for our cabinets. Ours are getting dry and would appreciate any comments or advise. Thanks so much! Les
Do not use any oil base cleaner or finish on the cabinet finish. If you do and you try to touch up the cabinet scratches the stain will not take on top of the oil.

8amps

Do not use any oil base cleaner or finish on the cabinet finish. If you do and you try to touch up the cabinet scratches the stain will not take on top of the oil.

So what can you use to "moisturize" (for lack of a better term) the cabinets? Ours are dry and have a few scratches.

Bobemuzzy

So what can you use to "moisturize" (for lack of a better term) the cabinets? Ours are dry and have a few scratches.
Touch up scratches first and then use a good cleaner/wax combo. I use McGuire's # 50 Marine and RV cleaner/wax on every thing inside and outside of my 5th wheel with very good results.

Touch up scratches first and then use a good cleaner/wax combo. I use McGuire's # 50 Marine and RV cleaner/wax on every thing inside and outside of my 5th wheel with very good results.
Does this work on your counter tops?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk