Torque less popular then Cyclone?

JerryC

Why is it that Torques are less likely to be seen than Cyclones?

These both seem awesome and only minor differences. What makes one stand out from the other? I've been able to see a Cyclone in person but not a Torque yet. Hoping to check one out in the next week or two and before I do I'd like to know what are some things to look at for comparison. Thanks!

DocFather

Here in Kentuckiana, I see far more Torque toy haulers than Cyclone. I don't think there is any reason for either other than "chance."

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cyclone brand has been around a number of years, where Torque is only 2-3 years old.

pgray

We have both Cyclone and Torque here in Idaho. We compared both and apples to apples the 25k price difference was not worth the Cyclone. I actually preferred the layout of the Torque 321 so that's what we purchased. There are a few finishings I would like to have had such as the enclosed shower but all in all it was the same cabinets, carpet, counters, etc.

GMCaddic

Why is it that Torques are less likely to be seen than Cyclones?

These both seem awesome and only minor differences. What makes one stand out from the other? I've been able to see a Cyclone in person but not a Torque yet. Hoping to check one out in the next week or two and before I do I'd like to know what are some things to look at for comparison. Thanks!

We have both Cyclone and Torque here in Idaho. We compared both and apples to apples the 25k price difference was not worth the Cyclone. I actually preferred the layout of the Torque 321 so that's what we purchased. There are a few finishings I would like to have had such as the enclosed shower but all in all it was the same cabinets, carpet, counters, etc.
This is why we went with the Torque 321 also was price difference and the lay out of the 321 is nicer. The only thing I don't like is where they put the water heater bypass valves , that will be changed.

JerryC

Anyone familiar with the Torque travel trailers? I've been looking around to see if I can tour one but the dealers near me don't have them they just have the 5th wheels.