2950RK W/D Connections

Hunter11

We are planning on selling our trailer in May after we attend a couple of rallies and were looking at a Big Country 3250TS. We currently have a Crossroads Crusier that is a rear kitchen model and my wife loves the counter top space and cabinets it has. She saw the floor plan for the 2950RK this weekend and really likes it except the lack of W/D connections. Is there a email address at the factory where I could ask if there is any way to have W/D connections added? I believe if we could get those she may want to go with the 2950RK instead. Thanks for any help.

tcbrady

Hunter11,
Thank you for your interest in the Big Country 2950RK! This floorplan does not come with W/D prep - even if we added washer/dryer connection there would not be room to add a combo washer dryer in the front closet. Please let me know if you have any other quesitons.
thanks, Coley

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Hunter11, have you looked at the W/D connections in the BigHorn? Some models have them in the closet and others have the connections in a cabinet outside the closet. Both the Big Country and BH are very good units, and you cannot go wrong with either unit. Good luck picking the unit that best meets your needs.