PDI Torque 396 2016

was wondering how long did it take for your dealer to have your RV ready for the PDI from when you signed the papers
I signed for mine on 3/28/15
and still waiting
Pre Delivery Inspection

danemayer

was wondering how long did it take for your dealer to have your RV ready for the PDI from when you signed the papers
I signed for mine on 3/28/15
and still waiting
Pre Delivery Inspection
Hi Brett,

Elapsed time from making a deal for a trailer on the lot, and the time it's ready for you to walk through is primarily a matter of dealer scheduling, based on how busy they are at any given time. With lots of people buying RVs this time of year, and getting RVs de-winterized and repaired, it might take longer than it would in February. It can also take extra time if they were prepping it and inspecting and found something that needs to be fixed. After 10 days, I'd for sure be asking about what's causing the holdup and when they'll be done.

But generally they're motivated to complete their work quickly so they can get you to sign the acceptance paper and give them the money - which of course should be done after the Pre-Delivery Inspection. If they had you sign acceptance and pay before the PDI, you might want to have a meeting with their management team about what the proper order should be and how they're going to move things along. If you haven't signed the acceptance letter, don't sign until everything is right.

I would also strongly recommend that you not take the trailer off the lot until you are satisfied that it is working correctly and that all issues have been correctly addressed.

Charlie263

Mine was only about 5 days. I got suckered into the Eco coating on the outside and inside. In all the excitement of the purchase and knowing we were gonna keep it a long time we opted for it. Probably a mistake but anyhow...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry just seen your request I purchased my Torque from Explore USA Wills Point Texas
Brought it home on 4/20/15 Got all set up and all my stuff put away
This morning I noticed the fridge wasn't cooling. now I have to hook back up and drive the 75 miles one way to have them to work on it. Love the 5th wheel. Just wished the guy that did the PDI would have done his job a little better. The fridge was not plugged into the 110 outlet on the outside . the board isn't allowing any power through. The appointment for the PDI was 10am I pulled out with the 5th wheel at 4:15pm . things that were suppose to be done prior to my PDI weren't done. I was a little tired and ready to leave . then the hitch wasn't put on correctly so I had to return the yesterday 1pm left 505pm so im not really excited about making another 150 mile round trip