stackable washer and dryer where to put the vent hole Gateway 3500RL

OhShoot

Only problem I'm having is no one at heartland can tell me where to drill the 4" hole for vent hose had no sticker for drill here . i know it comes outside on the outer wall I have a heartland gateway 3500RL 2014 . It sits in the closet in very front of the 5th wheel in bed room on the far right side . Where is your vent on your Gateway can someone take a outside picture to see about where it comes out .and maybe measureing spots on outside Or measure inside from the bottom of the floor up inches wise and how many inches from the back hookup wall where you plug in FOR 110 and hook your water up ,

jbeletti

I know you are frustrated with this and I'm hopeful another GW owners can come through with a picture for you. Whether they do or not, whether Heartland can or cannot get you a print, I would strongly advise that you trust "only yourself" when it comes time to drill the hole.

What some have done, once they have determined they "feel" they know where the right spot to drill is - they probe the wall either with a tiny drill bit or a hammer and finishing nail. Another idea to hedge all bets is to take not of where moisture condenses on the outer skin of the coach in this area in the early morning once the some comes out. You can generally see the structure as an outline on the outer wall.

OhShoot

The thing that worries me the most is any electrical wires in the wall and the awning bar that that is close by that area and the light also

jbeletti

On the outside of the coach, do you have a high-mounted AC receptacle for awning lighting? So long as your not drilling directly above or below it, there are no other wires I'm aware of. Also, Heartland generally doesn't run wires inside outside walls - with few exceptions.

jbeletti

Yep - you'd want to know how the wiring is routed for that outside recept.

I suggest you measure over from the window to the recept, then transfer that measurement inside. See if there is anything removable inside below the recept (luan panel, carpet cover etc.).