Log out

Snow

Happy spring everyone ,just curious should I log out every time I get off the forum ? I read somewhere on a post the other day were they never log out ? PS first trip on Mother's Day weekend faint wait . Uncovered may BC over the weekend and checked everything out and so far so good , hope everyone has a great summer ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey Snow. First I've seen a post from you in forever! To answer your question, I have 3 devices, use Tapatalk on 2 of them and am never logged out.
Not going out until Mothers Day!!! Your BC misses you! Have a good season!!

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I never "Log Out".
When I logged in about 8 years ago I checked the "Remember Me" box.
Now when I click on the forum link that I have book marked I am automatically logged in.

Peace
Dave

Snow

Hey Snow. First I've seen a post from you in forever! To answer your question, I have 3 devices, use Tapatalk on 2 of them and am never logged out.
Not going out until Mothers Day!!! Your BC misses you! Have a good season!!

Lyle

. Thanks Lyle & cookie yea I know it's been a loooooong winter , I go dormant over the winter . I will get back in the groove shortly lol , Lyle will you be comeing to walnut hills again this summer ? ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Only time I get logged out is when I clean all the cookies and temp files from my computer. My phone and iPad never get logged out.

travelin2

. Thanks Lyle & cookie yea I know it's been a loooooong winter , I go dormant over the winter . I will get back in the groove shortly lol , Lyle will you be comeing to walnut hills again this summer ?

Hard to say. I know we'll be down south again this fall but what route we'll take to get home is TBD.
You ought to come up to the fall PA rally in Somerset Co. I don't think it's that far for you to come west on I70 then up US 219. Lots of good people and fun.

Snow

Hard to say. I know we'll be down south again this fall but what route we'll take to get home is TBD.
You ought to come up to the fall PA rally in Somerset Co. I don't think it's that far for you to come west on I70 then up US 219. Lots of good people and fun.

Definitely something to think about ,don't know how much we will get to travel this year ,going to have to stay close to home ,I have a sister in law that has the bad stuff in her Colen not but 36 yrs old .first round of chemo last wed so keep me in your prayers also a father in law with the early stages of AH but we have faith that everything is going to work out . ,well enough of that . Thanks for listening

travelin2

Yikes! Bad stuff. You bet, thoughts and prayers all around. Stay strong!