• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$30.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/16/2015
  • Potluck time: 6:00 P.M. Fish Fry

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Hastey(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Other activities and Agenda will be posted Later.. Everyone has enjoyed The Road House Steakhouse at past rallies and we will return. The pot luck will be fish fry again (I'll bring the big fryer this time) The RV spots are available on days before and after Rally dates contact park for your reservations. Then post your schedule here. Be sure to advise the person taking your reservation you are with the Heartland Rally.

Attendees:

1. Rex and Stacy Hastey 13 - 19 Oct
2. Jay and Stella Coffman 12 - 19 Oct
3. Dave and Nancy Seabolt 13 - 19 Oct
4. Mike and Peg Finigan 14 - 19 Oct
5. Orville and Barbara Wright 14 - 20 Oct
6. John Bell and Aletha Jeter 14 - 19 Oct
7. Dee and Ted Davis (Prospective owners) 14 - 18 Oct
8. Lin and Debbie Ballard 13 - 18 Oct
9. Clarence and Barbara Vanlandingham 15 - 19 Oct
10. Phil & Cec Crowley 13 - 18 Oct
11. Bob Curry and Ellie. 14 - 19 Oct
12. Larry & Donna Keever 16 - 17 Oct
13. Paul and Nancy Laneen 14 - 18 Oct

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please add Stella and I to the list! We had a great time and are looking forward to the fall. I'll make the reservations and get back to you.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Put us down. We'll arrive Oct 14 to Oct 19. I'll call and make a reservation. Thanks!

pegmikef

Yup, we'll be there. Don't know when yet, but it will be a few days before and probably a Monday departure. I plan on doing a brisket on my new Traeger pellet grill that my kids gave me for my 75th, probably Sunday evening. Mike

MIBighorn

Add 2 more to your list. Oklahoma's rally will be our last for the year. We plan to come in on August 15 and leave on August 19.

Thanks, Brenda

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Great, can't wait to see you guys there. Stacy and I are presently in Michigan.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We will be there on the 14th and stay until the20th. Looking forward o another fun rally of course.

pegmikef

Rex, I tried making reservations and they basically told me that the sites were already reserved for the Heartland Rally and all I had to do was show up. Our dates are arriving on the 14th and departing on the 19th. Let me know if I actually have to make a reservation and I'll do it. Don't know who the lady I spoke to was, but someone was prompting her in the background. It was about 1730 today.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy wants to know who is interested in a painting class? She is looking into having Elements Art Center come to the camp ground on either Friday or Saturday at 2 pm but the catch is we have to have 10 sign up. The cost is $35.00 and byob. The art people will come and teach you how or walk you through step by step painting the chosen picture that you guys want to paint. The entire group has to chose the same painting so go to here to Elements Art Center in Durant and look at the paintings and we will decide when we all get to Durant. Stacy has done a couple of these in Tulsa and says it's a good time drinking and painting. Some of you may have done similar. Let us know what you think and guys can play to.

Ted_Dee

Good morning everyone. We are new to this forum and we are planning to upgrade to a fifth wheel. Having a difficult time deciding on a Big Horn or a Big Country. Even though we are not Heartland owners yet can we join your rally in October? We would like to meet some owners and make new friends.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Good morning everyone. We are new to this forum and we are planning to upgrade to a fifth wheel. Having a difficult time deciding on a Big Horn or a Big Country. Even though we are not Heartland owners yet can we join your rally in October? We would like to meet some owners and make new friends.

Most certainly can join us. Just let me know on this thread what days you are going to be there. We have a lot of BH owners and some BC owners. Maybe we can have a pros and cons discussion and answer questions you may have.

jbeletti

I applaud you for wanting to come to a Heartland rally before you're a Heartland owner. Few people do this but I wish more would. It's a great way to get a really good feel for the people, the product and the company. Hope you can make it with your current RV or stay at a nearby hotel. Wishing you all the best on your RV search. If you'd like to speak directly with the General Managers of Bighorn and Big Country, just click my username and send me a request via email and I will send you their email addresses and cell phone numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.