Dishwasher in 3570 RS

Has anyone added a dishwasher to your 3570? We would LOVE to put in either a Splendid or Fisher & Pyckel but they are both are 22-24" wide and the drawer bank to the right of the sink is 20". I know the newest rendition of the 3570 has an optional dishwasher. Anyone know what kind it is and where its located in the kitchen.

MY KINGDOM FOR A DISHWASHER!!!

Garypowell

Since no one has written back you could call Heartland and ask your questions.

You our can also search for my thread from about 2 years ago as I added a dishwasher to our 3010re. Lost a shelf but it works like a charm.

Crumgater

We don't have a 3570... but we made space for a dishwasher in our Elkridge...
(we also have a portable ice maker, on the floor under the dishwasher - love that, too!)
P1060918.jpg

calfirebill

I just took delivery of a new Big Horn 3575EL which is very similar to the 3570. I ordered it with a dishwasher and it was installed to the right of the sink cabinet in the space of the drawers leaving me with one shallow drawer above the dishwasher.

OldTanker

We have a 2014 3875 and had a dishwasher installed. It required cabinet modification on the side of the island where the trash can was stored. An extension of the island cabinet was fabricated and even though it sticks out, is not really noticable. We had the fisher drawer model dishwasher installed and it has been used for 2 years now without any problems. Sorry this is so ate in the discussion but I rarely visit the forum.

B

BouseBill

My dishwasher requires no cabinet, but she is high maintenance.:D:D:D