Soundbar options in 3650BH?

EPaulikonis

Not that I have the same trailer, but I installed a Sony with wireless sub in my Landmark. Excellent sound quality and more than enough for the space in a 5th wheel.

I removed the sound bar and mounting plate that was on the Samsung TV, cleaned up all the wiring, and then put the new system in place. Was really surprised when I traced a speaker wire coming from the Samsung sound bar that went up into the cabinetry and disappeared between the wood panels. Come to find out that there was a small sub-woofer hidden behind the electric fire place. Who knew? Anyway, there's plenty of clearance under the TV to just lay the sound bar on the counter top once you've removed all the old hardware. I used Velcro on the bottom of the speaker and top of the counter to keep the speaker from moving. Wireless sub gets put into a safe cabinet for transport and then we pull it out upon arrival.

Best part of the new setup is I now have more options on how to connect all of the other hardware. The system comes with 3-HDMI input connections which I'm using for DVD player and an X-box and 1-optical input for sound from TV. The speaker's HDMI out goes to the only HDMI input on the TV side. System is also Bluetooth capable, so we connect up the laptop to play stored music files and we use a Kindle Fire to access Pandora.

rwm01

Yes. Not much room up there for a sound bar, interested in what other folks have done to get a little better sound.

Last edited: