2015 Goshen Rally - Golf Outing

Indicate your number of Pre-Rally Golfers

• Total voters

jbeletti

UPDATED 17-May:

A flier with all the details has been created for the golf outing for June 15th.
Here's a link to it.

--------------

Dave Seabolt has agreed to organize a golf outing in the Goshen area around the rally. It will likely be during the pre-rally so attendees don't miss any rally opportunities.

This thread will include a poll to gauge the interest in a pre-rally golf outing. You'll be able to select One or Two Golfers in your coach. Poll responses are public so that Dave will know who said they were interested and what their Golfer count was.

Fore!

IMAG3212.jpg

Last edited:

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I am definitely in and will arrive on 6-12. Now do the golfers get one of those hats Jim?

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We could play a couple of times if you are interested. June 11 and June 15.
If you are only interested in playing once, we could play June 15. This would include Gerry. :)

nander

Any thoughts on a date??

Sorry didn't see this before now. Right now we are lined up for June 15 at Black Squirrel Golf Club. I'm still trying to find a course for June 11.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Wish I could be there for this.

Dave would have wanted strokes BEFORE he was made the organizer. Now?

Get your wallets out, boys. ;)

Rodbuster

Been holding off on signing up because of a knee problem.
Knee seems to be getting better so I should be good to go.

Arriving on June 9th.
Looking forward to it.

Dick

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Is there a set tee off time for the 15th? I have an early, very early service appt. at MorRyde that morning. Want to do it all like alittle kid.

nander

Is there a set tee off time for the 15th? I have an early, very early service appt. at MorRyde that morning. Want to do it all like alittle kid.

Looking to start about 9am.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jbeletti

Dave (Nancy) will reply to you on this Jim. Is your appt such that you can just drop it off, then golf, then pick it up later in the day?