Heartlands RVIA BUZZ!

J

Jeff

Hello everyone:

This post is a quote from Scott Tuttle and his information from the RVIA Dealer show in Louisville, KY.

Here's what he had to say:

Today was my first day back in the office. Heartland was THE BUZZ at the National RVIA Show at Louisville and I'm not just saying that. Even though we were in the furthest point of all the displays, we were packed throughout the show. We had the biggest and the best dealers from across the country
actually fighting over who would get to carry our product. We met our show expectations by 4:00 p.m. on the first day! We went on to do double the number of units we were hoping for as the revamped Landmark and the new BIGHORN were home run's with dealers.

It's exciting, but now we have to plan wisely to execute building over 400 new orders.

Here's what the new Landmarks have:

Hardwood stiles

Hidden hinges

Ball Bearing Drawer Guides

New Arched hardwood accent pieces throughout the cabinetry and over the bedroom door

A stunning new bedspread and pillow package featuring soft suedes and embroidered H logo

A full length front wardrobe with built in storage and drawers in the bed slide wardrobe.

And new as standard:

Mor/Ryde Suspension

Aluminum Wheels

Slide Topper Awnings

110V fan w/light and reverse

New Options:

Real Granite Countertops Throughout

Exterior Paint

I would say the new Heartlands are going to be real winners!

:D :D :D

Attachments

• 429.jpg
    429.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2

Tom of Ypsi

The jury is still out but Heartland sure is making it easier to decide on which new 5th to buy. The new upgrades and options sure are nice and have elimanated a couple of other 5ths already without anymore looking. Now can anyone tell me are the floors of the slides insulated just like the rest of the floor? Also the new Bighorn, is this an upgrade line of the Landmark or is this closer to a mid to entry level RV?
Sure hope Scott remembers to send me the new brochures on all products when they are in.

Attachments

• DSC02877.jpg
    DSC02877.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 24