Trouble posting on forum

Dave49

Doe's anyone have problems with posting on the forum? As I type the text starts blinking and losing letters and the further I go in the text the worse it gets. To the point where I just give up. As it starts doing it right now as I type.

Dae

As you see it did in y signature

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Dave I had lot's of trouble and the suggestion was to move away from Internet Explorer. If you are using IE you can consider using Google or Firefox instead. Once I began using Google my problem cleared up. JMO

bob34787

Doe's anyone have problems with posting on the forum? As I type the text starts blinking and losing letters and the further I go in the text the worse it gets. To the point where I just give up. As it starts doing it right now as I type.

Dae

As you see it did in y signature

does the same to me, but only when using IE,works fine with firefox

DocFather

Many websites were designed for earlier versions of Internet Explorer. The newer versions (I think they suck) have a "Compatibility Mode" that will work fine with this Forum and other websites.

I agree that Google Chrome (click here) is the browser to use for all of it.

Dave49

Ok lets see how this goes. I d/l firefox and will see how this does as I type away. It appears to be doing well as the curser is no longer jumping all over the place and no hesitation. I had problems with Firefox when it first come out and it screwed my computer up big time. Lets hope it doesn't happen again. Thanks again everyone, much appreciated.

Oh oh, curser is jumping up and down again as type. Nowits skippig etters..........here we go

Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This is an interesting thread. I use Firefox on a Windows 8.1 OS with no problems posting. Of course I also use Tapatalk on my iPhone too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocFather

smiley.jpeg

lwmcguir

Using Windows Technical Preview 10 and the latest explorer

Was hard post and still is at times, kind of delayed

Less issues with Chrome

Az_Ernie

I'm using IE 11 and used to have same problem. I took DocFather's advice and went to Tools menu and put this web site in "Compatibility" mode. Posting is no longer a problem. However, if someone posts a picture it will not load/display. If I want to see the pic, I have to take this site out of Compatibility mode.