Goodbye to Cassie

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Two days ago we had to say goodbye to our smallest family member. Cassie was a mini doxie with a big attitude, unless you moved or made noise, then she was a real chicken....

She loved camping and had even caught a couple of birds who were foolish enough to set foot in our campsite. It is a little embarrassing to have to be picking feathers out of your little bitty dog's mouth and off of the ground while other campers watch.

Cassie was very selective about who she would allow to hold her, besides us. Debbie Kramer (jdfishing) and Karol McGuire (gaffer) were her favorite warm places around the camp fire.

Finally her little spine just couldn't support her anymore and we had to say goodbye to stop her pain. We are missing her and will not forget all of the fun times we had camping with her.

Kristy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Aww. I hate to hear this. Doxies hold a special place with me. Prayers for yall from Rowdy and Kaydee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Two days ago we had to say goodbye to our smallest family member. Cassie was a mini doxie with a big attitude, unless you moved or made noise, then she was a real chicken....

She loved camping and had even caught a couple of birds who were foolish enough to set foot in our campsite. It is a little embarrassing to have to be picking feathers out of your little bitty dog's mouth and off of the ground while other campers watch.

Cassie was very selective about who she would allow to hold her, besides us. Debbie Kramer (jdfishing) and Karol McGuire (gaffer) were her favorite warm places around the camp fire.

Finally her little spine just couldn't support her anymore and we had to say goodbye to stop her pain. We are missing her and will not forget all of the fun times we had camping with her.

Kristy

Mark and Kristy

So sorry to hear of your lost. It is a hard thing to deal with as those 4 legged babies are such a big part of our family.

We had 2 pugs that we had for almost 16 years that we lost. We know yours is up there playing with our 2 in doggy heaven.

kowAlski631

Never easy. We know that our furry kids (Sassy, Pepper, Cookie, Mushi, Tiger, and Mona) are seeing that Cassie receives a warm welcome. Prayers with you.

Manzan

Only those who have had furbabies know what you are going through. Please accept these (((((hugs))))) I am sending.
Bruce

Gaffer

So sorry to hear that. Karol will miss the lap time and we will all miss her attitude.
PJ

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry for your loss. It's rough when we loss those little 4 legged friends who get in our hearts.

RVFun4Us

Mark & Kristy
So deeply sorry for your loss. It's so very difficult to lose our fur babies! We feel sad for you knowing, personally, how difficult this is...We hope you find some peace.

Paul & Nan

So sad to read of your loss, our 3 four legged kids send warm laps and kisses to you. Your loved pet is for sure romping at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for your ulitmate arrival.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kristy and Mark, we are so sorry for your loss! Cassie will surely be missed, but at least she is no longer in pain. Our thoughts, prayers and hugs are being sent your way!

Rod

SorrySorry about your loss. As a fellow pet lover I feel your pain. Take some comfort in that you gave Cassie a great life and that she loved you as much as you loved her. I like to think that all of my dogs hang out together in heaven with my parents and all those who loved them. Feel all of we pet owners share a common bond.... Bob and Vicki