EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnv

We signed up today. We're in site #425, we will be arriving 4-18 and leaving 4-25.

GETnBYE

Oh no, are we going to have trouble makers at this rally
?? Who are they........oh wait. Never mind. :p

We signed up today. Tried to get site 204 but some troublemakers from Alabama had just reserved that site.
We arrive on the 18th and leave on the 25th. We are on site 215.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Dave and Gang,
Please sign up the Tupelo, Ms. Coopers for the Southeast Regional 2016 Rally. We have site #209 reserved and looking forward to a great Rally. Hogan and Donna

Hi Dave, Judy and I will be at the 2016 Regional Rally. We have booked site #210 for April 20-24. Looking forward to attending your rally.

davebennington

Hey all,

Here is a good news update for the 2016 Southeast Region Rally.
Everyone who signs up, that is, registers both at the campground and on the forum by September 1, 2015, will be eligible to be entered for a drawing for a Cheap Heat System to be installed at RV’s for Less, this is a $1495.00 value.

RULES:

There is only one Cheap Heat System to be awarded.
You must register with the campground and on the forum, by 5:00 PM, September 1, 2015 in order to be included in the drawing.
The Cheap Heat System must be installed on your coach, i.e. the prize cannot be reassigned, traded, or sold to anyone else. If the winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, another name will be drawn until an eligible winner is named.
Eligibility:

• You must be present at the rally and the drawing to win.
  • You cannot have a Cheap Heat System already installed on your coach.
  • Your coach has to be compatible with the Cheap Heat System as deemed by RVs for Less.

So come on everybody call the campground make your reservation, log on to the forum and let everybody know you are going to attend.

Thank you RV’s for Less for the donation of this prize.

dave

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I'll plan on getting it installed on the way home (right Eric).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Gus, ... if I get there first I will draw a blue line. If you get there first, just go ahead and erase the line. :confused:

GETnBYE

Great prize! We are excited about this rally! It is a favorite location of ours. You can visit year after year and never run out of new things to see and do.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Seems to me that this Rally might need some additional "chemistry"....

The Duguay's are COMING to TN!!!!

Site 413....See y'all SOON!!!

!2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well if Lance & Kem are coming, there is no way Janet and I can miss it! LOL We will be on site 118. Looking forward to another great time!

davebennington

Reminder if you register for the Region Rally you will be entered in the the drawing for the Cheap Heat system to be installed in you coach by
RVs for Less, see post #28 for details.
Good luck to all who have registered so far.

dave

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Heard the Duguays were registered!!!! YEAH!!!:D And so figured we better get on it and registered today!

The Alfano's will be there 4/19-4/25/16 on site 202.

Status
Not open for further replies.