EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Hey everyone,

If you have not registered for the Region Rally by now you have less than 25 days to be eligible for the drawing for the Cheap Heat system that RVs for Less is donating. Avoid the rush and register soon.

dave

Last edited:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Heard the Duguays were registered!!!! YEAH!!!:D And so figured we better get on it and registered today!

The Alfano's will be there 4/19-4/25/16 on site 202.

And Paul....I promise I will NOT mention the word PIZZA....Pinocchio-Wallpaper-pinocchio-6615991-1024-768.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Reminder if you register for the Region Rally you will be entered in the the drawing for the Cheap Heat system to be installed in you coach by
RVs 4 Less, see post #28 for details.
Good luck to all who have registered so far.

dave

Would really like to make that reservation but it seems they are way short on help as I either get a busy signal on their direct number or sit on hold on the toll free.
Any suggestions??

Well we're in.
After 2 days of attempting to make contact, I finally reached a very accommodating person.
We'll be arriving on 4/19 and staying 7 days in our Bighorn.
HOC # 2655.

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, Santha made reservations for the rally today. We will be in on the 20th and leaving the 25th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

JJnVA

Yea! We are booked for the Rally! Arrive 4/20 and leave 4/24. Requested site 182. Hopefully Maxon-Brotemarkle are also reserving as I write this....their Big Horn is back on the road again!! Hip-Hip Hurray!

Chrisvh

Dave Maxon/Chris Brotemarkle are now ready to travel again! After 3+months in the "shop", the war-weary Bighorn is raring to go. Reservation just made for site #181 from 4/20-4/24. Looking forward to spring--and we're not even through summer yet......

davebennington

Dave & Chris,

It has been to long, happy to hear that your coach is back on the road again. Look forward to seeing both of you again.

dave

davebennington

John & Marina,

Yes there are plenty of sites available for the Region Rally. Now is a good time to register for the rally because everyone who registers by September 1, 2015 will be entered for a drawing for a Cheap Heat system to be install on their rig.

A note to everyone else who is a Heartland Owners Club member I encourage you to call the campground and register for the rally. That way you too will be entered for the drawing for the Cheap Heat system, and even if you do not win you will be at the rally having a good time.

dave

Essy

Just confirmed our reservation for the Southeast Region Rally! Site #120 . Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends!!!!
John & Marina,

Yes there are plenty of sites available for the Region Rally. Now is a good time to register for the rally because everyone who registers by September 1, 2015 will be entered for a drawing for a Cheap Heat system to be install on their rig.

A note to everyone else who is a Heartland Owners Club member I encourage you to call the campground and register for the rally. That way you too will be entered for the drawing for the Cheap Heat system, and even if you do not win you will be at the rally having a good time.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.