Introduction - new Ohio Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Congratulations and thank you, Bob and Connie Sims (simsfmly) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Ohio Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Bob and Connie are taking over from Mark and Linda Comer who were the Founding Leaders of the Ohio Chapter and have held the position of Chapter Leader since June 2008. Thank you, Mark and Linda, for the many rallies you have hosted and everything you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

This chapter includes the entire state of Ohio in the North Central Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Ohio Chapter Leaders, Bob and Connie Sims!

Julie Hancock - Club #1006
Heartland Owners Club Manager
club@heartlandowners.org

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bob and Connie. That's awesome news. Thanks for stepping up.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Bob and Connie for stepping up and taking the reins of a leadership role. If you have any questions, just ask.
Byrd and Nathan

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome. Congrats Bob and Connie. Hope to maybe see yall in Goshen??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Bob and Connie for stepping up and taking over Ohio Chapter. Have fun.. Dan and Karen

jbeletti

Thank you Mark and Linda Comer for your many years of dedication in managing our Ohio chapter.

Congratulations Bob and Connie on taking on the role of Ohio Chapter Leaders. Have fun with it.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Connie,
Congratulations on becoming Chapter Leaders. I'm sure you will have fun with it. Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mark and Linda, thanks for your years of serving the club. I know you had fun over the years.

Bob and Connie, thanks for stepping up to take the leadership role. I know that you will have fun. Enjoy!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations Bob and Connie for taking over as the OhioChapter Leaders. Linda and I are excited for you and know you will have a greattime and do a great job for the chapter. We are looking forward to your firstrally.