• http://www.alumcreek.com/cccr/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: (donations accepted)

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 10
  • Site fee: $38 before discounts (see below) per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/29/2015
  • Potluck time: 5:30p

• Event Leader: simsfmly(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Join us at the two time winner of the National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds Park of the Year for the Ohio Chapter Rally!

$38 for water/electric (30a/50a) only BEFORE 10% Good Sam or AAA discount. Full hookup sites are not near where the group site will be, will be more per night and require 3 night minimum. Pre/Post Rally price is $34/night before discount.

Entire fee must be paid in full at time of reservation.

Sites will be held through August 12th before being returned to inventory.

No cable, but local channels strong.

Breed restrictions: no pit bull or mixes; Chows, Rotties, and Dobies must bring a copy of their homeowner insurance.

RV friendly directions are here.

Cross Creek Resort was featured on RVTV in 2013

AttendingMember NameArrivingDeparting
1. Bob Simssimsfmly8/278/31
2. Don & Cindy GilbertDCG19868/278/31
3. Mark & Linda Comermrcomer
8/28
8/30
4. Alan & Sandy ReichertSalan 8/28
8/30
5. Mike & Justina CrousserMike-n-Justina 8/27
8/30

Attachments

• 2015 Fall Rally Schedule.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Got an email from Don and Cindy Gilbert. They're in. Said the registration process was very smooth!

simsfmly

Only 3 weeks left until our held allotment goes back to the campground inventory. Make sure you don't get shut out!

simsfmly

Less than 2 weeks left until our held space gets turned back into the campground. Make sure you register soon!

simsfmly

First post has been updated to include an updated schedule which includes meal information.

Sniper

First post has been updated to include an updated schedule which includes meal information.
Dang on it Bob. I so wish we could make it, but we will be on our way back from out West that weekend. But next year my friend. Next year. LOL Hope you all have a great time.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Reservations made. Coming in Friday evening. I have to wait for Linda to get out of school. We may not make it to dinner depending on traffic. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

simsfmly

Tomorrow is the last day to register for our rally before the space is returned to camp inventory. Hope to hear from you!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Bob,

Looking forward to the Rally! We wanted to know if there is anything we can do to help you with the rally? Just let us know see you soon.

simsfmly

Thanks, Don. Appreciate the offer. Now that I have a number (and a budget) meals are figured. Filling the Saturday afternoon dead time is my only obstacle at the moment. Contacting the CG tomorrow to see if they have their schedule set for entertainment and I'll post here. Will keep you in mind if I need an extra set of hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Mike & Justina Crousser just PM'd me to let me know they're coming to their first ever rally!

Spectacular News!

They also said the CG had a few spaces left -- give them a call!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We plan on bringing Scalloped Corn & Deviled eggs to the Potluck Dinner. Looking forward to seeing & meeting everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.