New 2008 Bighorn 3055 RL

Corin1110

We just picked up our new 3055 RL last weekend and love it. Keith did great gettiing it home but the new pivot point took some getting used to. I read a couple of posts that said the PDI took those members about 3 hours, but ours only took an hour.

We wanted to camp this weekend for our shakedown but I was sent out of town on business so we'll have to wait a week.

We registered for the Elkhart rally in April, and are planning a trip to Mt. Rushmore this summer. We're hoping to visit Niagra Falls goin up through Canada and back home through the states. We should get a few more states colored in on these 2 trips.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Keith & Kathy, Welcome to the Heartland family. I know what you mean about getting used to the difference in backing up the 5ver. Travel Safe!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Welcome

Keith & Kathy
Welcome to the Heartland family. You will really enjoy a great bunch of people and the form is just getting better and better!!
Regards
Wayne & Gayle

theharveys

Keith and Kathy,
Welcome to the Heartland family.
We took a trip to Mt Rushmore last summer (on our way home from the Pacific northwest). We loved it there. The countryside is beautiful and there is a lot to see and do.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Keith and Kathy, welcome to the Heartland family. There is more info in this forum than you could ever use. Did Mt. Rushmore last April, make sure you go to the black hills. There is a lot of things about Custer In Montana and S Dakota. Little Big Horn is off I 90 in Billings Mont. Have fun traveling. Bob:D:D:eek: