Emerald Cove Resort

Joel-John

Has any one received a mailing from Emerald Cove Resort? We got something that requires a scratch off to 'determine your prize' we got the highest level which was '$1000 in camping, an Android tablet, and $100 gas card'. The invitation is for a 'free' 3 day weekend at their resort on the Arizona/California border and requires you to view a 90 min presentation. We are not naive enough to know that this is not a sales pitch. I am ok with a pitch as long as no is an acceptable answer. Has any one been? What was your experience?
joel-john

danemayer

I haven't been there, but I can predict that the $1000 in camping will be structured so it's something you'll never use and the free tablet will be a virtually useless device with a very downlevel operating system that won't work with most current apps.

MCTalley

Do a Google search. You'll find some interesting information on the Ripoff Report website. With that said, I always take most such reports with a grain of salt (usually someone is posting things because they are upset and tend to embellish).