New Heartland Members/Owners

I wanted to quickly introduce ourselves and say Howdy to everyone! We bought a new Landmark and will be hitting the road full-time in the next few weeks along with our 4 cats.
We look forward to meeting some of you at local get togethers and various rallies.

jimtoo

Hi Anthony and Kimberly,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi OsirisAsar,

Congratulations on the new Landmark 365 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and will get a lot of envious looks when you pull into a campground.

Check out the Owners Club and join us at an upcoming rally. The rallies are listed under the EVENTS tab at top of page. Our North Texas local chapter is having its next rally in October, in Bullard, TX, 10 miles south of Tyler. Here's a link to the info page for that rally.

You might also consider registering for the big North American Rally in Goshen, IN this June. There'll be a couple of hundred Heartland rigs there. If you can, come early for the Pre-Rally week, which is filled with great events and will give you lots of time to get to know other owners.

Hope to see you at one of these.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from the Volunteer State of Tennessee. Now the fun begins and hopefully come to many rallies, meeting other Heartland owners. Do check the owner's club as mentioned above.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! I'd love to meet you guys and your traveling cats! We have two, brothers, and they do very well. We are about 1.5 hours West of Ft. Worth, in Eastland County.

Erika

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome!! You've got family everywhere now! Hope to see you down the road.

Seren

Congrats on your new rig and to the fulltime lifestyle! We purchased a 2014 Landmark and started fulltiming last June. Lots of wonderful folks here with a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience. Hope to see you around a campfire!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

davebennington

Anthony,
Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of information to be had here. People will answer your questions and help you any way they can.
I would like to suggest that you join the Heartland Owners Club, the first year is free as an intro Member it gives you a chance to meet the people who have at least 2 things in common with you, First you own a Heartland unit and second you like to camp.
By joining the club you can attend any rally in North America and say Hi to some of the greatest people in the world.

dave

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anthony and Kimberly,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new Landmark. Trace

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase and going full time. Enjoy the forum and ask all the questions you want. Lots of knowledge here and friendly people willing to share. Well, when you're ready for the other half of the fun of owning a Heartland rig, join the HOC and attend some rallys. Great to meet the people you talk to here and put faces to the names. I must say that you went all in on the Landmark. They don't get any nicer than that. It would look nicer with a Heartland Owners Club Plaque on the rear Ladder. Again, congrats on the new rig and don't be a stranger to the forum.
BTW, the N Texas chapter is having a rally at Bullard during the month of October. Be a great place to show off that new rig and make some lifelong friends..

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new "Condo on Wheels" and welcome to the Heartland Family from the State of Washington. If you ever get up this way, be sure to look us up and maybe attend a rally or two.

Rod

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Landmark.

The forum is a tremendous wealth of information. And membership in the Heartland Owners Club is a terrific opportunity to meet a bunch of great people.

Safe Travels!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk