Igloo Party Bar

VMooreSR

That's cool, saw it on Sams web site for $174....Good luck on the Mothers day gift LOL!!

HornedToad

That's cool, saw it on Sams web site for $174....Good luck on the Mothers day gift LOL!!

I carried the SAMS web site print out over to Home Depot and they honored that price. I'll need it because I'm going to have to throw in dinner and a movie for the Mothers Day gift.

We've used it twice already, on fight night and for Cinco de Mayo. The swivel caster base that locks was the main reason I bought it so I could roll it up the ramp into the toy hauler garage. The bottle opener with a catch is a plus and the dividers keep the sodas and beer separate. I guess if your camped in the wilderness and your batteries go dead, at least with the LED lights you won't get thirsty.

The LED novelty requires a flimsy clear plastic lid so the lights shine through. The lid is not very sturdy, it doesn't have drink holders, you can't sit on it, and I"m afraid in the hot sun your ice will melt faster.

I would buy another one.

VMooreSR

I carried the SAMS web site print out over to Home Depot and they honored that price. I'll need it because I'm going to have to throw in dinner and a movie for the Mothers Day gift.

We've used it twice already, on fight night and for Cinco de Mayo. The swivel caster base that locks was the main reason I bought it so I could roll it up the ramp into the toy hauler garage. The bottle opener with a catch is a plus and the dividers keep the sodas and beer separate. I guess if your camped in the wilderness and your batteries go dead, at least with the LED lights you won't get thirsty.

The LED novelty requires a flimsy clear plastic lid so the lights shine through. The lid is not very sturdy, it doesn't have drink holders, you can't sit on it, and I"m afraid in the hot sun your ice will melt faster.

I would buy another one.

Glad to hear Home Depot honored the price. I looked at it at SAMs and wondered about that lid and how long Ice would last, Plus I don't have a ramp. LOL

ManDak

I purchased one, too, from Sam's club a few weeks ago. It's is going to be my husbands Father's day/Birthday present but I would be happy to keep it for my Mother's Day present!!