YAY New owner and Member

Hi Everyone.
I am Ray and my wife is Lynda and we picked up our 2016 North Trail 26lrss April 20th 2015. We have had 11 nights camping and pulled it 2087 miles so far. We live in Florida but bought from RV Nation in Ohio to save a substantial amount of money. What a great new toy and way of life. We just signed up to be full members and are glad to be part of this site and club. We gained a lot of info on here and also met Fred, another member, who calmed us in our purchase from an out of state dealer.

We appreciate the shared knowledge on the site and hope to attend rallies and events in the future.

We are pulling with a 2015 Ram 1500 Quad cab hemi with a 3:92 rear and contrary to some info here the North Trail pulls like a dream with a gasser. 10 MPG up and down the Smokey Mountains and in Florida around 14MPG (it is flat here). We are using the Blue Ox WD anti sway hitch and are really impressed with it. We had the opportunity to tow in severe cross winds (30 MPH with gusts of 50), snow flurries in Michigan, Mountains, rain, and boring Florida roads thus far. The truck and hitch behaved very nicely.

We are tickled with the travel trailer and love the design and light weight. If anyone is wondering about the towability of this model with a light truck send me a message. We look forward to meeting many more members.

Ray and Lynda Schilke
North Trail 26lrss
2015 Ram 1500 Quad Cab with Hemi and 3:92
2 Yorkies

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new NT. We enjoyed our NT the short time we owned it. The wide trax system really makes them pull well. We also pulled with a 1500 Ram wdith the 3:55 rear end. Didn't get near that in mileage. On flat ground we got 10 if lucky and around 7 in the Smokies. Again, welcome the the club and forum.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! You now have a Heartland family everywhere. Hope you make plans to take in Rallies wherever your travels take you Have fun!

JanAndBill

Congratulations on the new "way of life", and welcome to the forum. Hope to see you down the road one day.