2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Attendee Vending in Heartland Marketplace

jbeletti

Hello Heartlanders,

For attendees for whom this is their first Goshen Rally, we want you to know tha we have an entire building rented for what we call our Heartland Marketplace. We'll have quite a number of vendors in the Marketplace selling RV related and lifestyle products.

If you're attending the Goshen Rally and would like to vend products that you make or resell, consider signing up for some vending time in the Heartand Marketplace.

The Marketplace will be open Tuesday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. If you want to vend, you DO NOT need to vend for 8 hours a day, all 4 days. Doing so, you'd miss a lot of the rally. You may vend as little or as much as you'd like. In fact, I want to use "shared tables" where possible. Not shared in the sense that you and another person are using a table at the same time. Shared in the sense that you will use it for certain hours on certain days and others will use that same table at times you're not using it.

So, if you're interested, simply complete this vendor application form and submit it. Note that this form was created for other RV industry vendors, so some fields may not apply to Heartlanders vending.

Please follow this as a guideline in completing the form:

• For the Products/Service question: Please write up how you want me to advertise you. This will appear in the Heartland Marketplace guide
  • For the Lodging question, select this answer: We will not be in an RV (since you already have one)
  • For the Arrival date question: Skip it
  • At the Booth Space section: Please completely fill this area out. At the Booth Space Fee question, put a zero there as I will not be charging Heartland owners for booth space
  • In the Comments question: Please indicate what days and times you plan to vend. The reason I need this is that for those who won't be sitting in the Marketplace vending all day, Tue-Fri, I want to share the table out at times when you won't be vending. This allows me to put more vendors in the Marketplace.

Contact me with any questions you may have on vending with us or completing the form.

Jim
email link