2015 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table

jbeletti

Hello Goshen Rally Attendees,

Do you have a few items that you carry in your RV that you're no longer using? If they're in usable condition, consider offering them to your fellow Heartlanders at a fair price by placing them on the "For Sale Table" in the Heartland Marketplace (Sheep Swine Arena).

Download and print the attached 2-page PDF file. Page 1 contains the instructions and page 2 contains price tags. Cut-up the price tags and tape them to your items. In this way, everyone will know your price and how to reach you.

Want to sell it before you even arrive in Goshen? Consider adding a picture and description of your item as a Reply to this thread and cut a deal with another attendee in advance. Saves you from hauling it into the Marketplace and saves room on the table too :) Post away. Mark Comer - c'mon man, I know you got stuff :)

Attachments

• For_Sale.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 102

Cjackg

I have a like-new plastic Shroud that is used to cover the oem 1621 Pinbox on late model Cyclones....Color is Alloy Gray.
Negotiable for sale or trade... available at Goshen.

This item will be FREE to the first person interested as I do not plan to haul it back to Tenn...!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• shroud.jpg
    shroud.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 1621-Shroud.jpg
    1621-Shroud.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

dbbls59

I have a V tailgate, louvered, that fits a 1999 and later Ford Super Duty. It is painted white and has Rino Lining on the top which matches the black trim on top of the truck bed. This is used and has minor damage in the Rino Lining. I will sell for $25. If you are interested I will bring it to Goshen.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I will have a Mor-Ride pin box once we get to Goshen and get our new Flex-Air pin box. The Mor-Ride is less than 6 months old. Amazon has new ones listed for $589.00. I'm asking $300 OBO. Any one interested?

dlw930

I have a Dish satellite dish with 3 LNBs (110, 119 & 129?) with roof mounting bracket. Could be adapted to mount on a portable tripod if someone wants to engineer a portable satellite setup. Free to good home, but let me know before June 12 (our departure date) if you want it. I'll gladly bring it to Goshen, but I'm not dragging it 1100 miles to Goshen and 1100 miles back to TX.

3b8fffdc03de3d56391cfdb13d5311fc.jpg
c5f3923c4199bca1e418541406609e76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

I have one set (right and left) Nevr adjust Dexter brakes...rally special from Dexter $39 for each side, my price both for $60...save $20. Will be on site 458

Niles

Hey all, we'll not be able to attend this year, however we have 2 g614's and all 4 rims that I would like to find a new home for and I can bring to Goshen on the weekend. We replaced with the g114's. One tire was our spare the other is one we replaced just before we got the 114's. Dates are 0708 on the spare with 7/32 and the other is dated 2213 with 9/32 on it. We have the center caps and lug nuts for these rims. Would like to have $500 for all. If anyone is interested let me know. We also have the day/night shades that came out of our camper 3670rl, sizes are 50x29,50x38,72x49,32x24,32x44,2at16x45 and 2 with strings broke at21x26. We got tried of strings breaking and replaced with the MCD shades. If anyone can use these you're welcome to them, just let me know. Thanks amish cabinet 219.jpgamish cabinet 220.jpgamish cabinet 221.jpgamish cabinet 222.jpg

Niles

Too many things going on this year, week before we'll be in Canfield, Ohio. Was thinking about just coming over to Goshen from there, however Deb wants to go home this year too. And Hawaii comes first, in her book.

dlw930

My satellite dish shown above in Reply #5 is taken. Looks like it'll end up getting hauled back to TX after all, just not by me.

Rodbuster

For Sale:

The X-Chock Tire Locking Chocks with wrench.

$30.00

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 52

jbeletti

For Sale at Goshen Rally - TV4RV Tripod and DirecTV SWM Dish

As a favor for our technical moderator, Michael Kidd (linuxkidd), I'm placing a For TV4RV Tripod and DirecTV SWM Dish on the For Sale table. Not sure what a fair price for this item is. While used, it looks to be in great shape. Let's say, first $75 offer takes it. Reply in this thread if you want it. Bring cash and I will mail it to Michael.

Attachments

• IMAG3631.jpg
    IMAG3631.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG3627.jpg
    IMAG3627.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMAG3632.jpg
    IMAG3632.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG3635.jpg
    IMAG3635.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG3634.jpg
    IMAG3634.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG3633.jpg
    IMAG3633.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

jejinks

Niles, I was traveling home today, I have a 2009 Bighorn, from Myrtle Beach SC and broke an axle. Lost one of my rims and tire but are the same as your are offering. If you still have these, I sure would be interested. I'm not coming to the rally but I have a friend, Nathan and Byrd Mathis, that are and can haul back to me. Please let me know if you still have them and will hold for me.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: For Sale at Goshen Rally - TV4RV Tripod and DirecTV SWM Dish

As a favor for our technical moderator, Michael Kidd (linuxkidd), I'm placing a For TV4RV Tripod and DirecTV SWM Dish on the For Sale table. Not sure what a fair price for this item is. While used, it looks to be in great shape. Let's say, first $75 offer takes it. Reply in this thread if you want it. Bring cash and I will mail it to Michael.

Jim, I'd be interested in the tripod, but not the dish. Is it a package deal? Still sounds like a fair price, I just don't need a Directv dish.

Upon edit, just need to know if it's the medium or heavy duty tripod before I commit. We have a large oval dish that may not be supported by the medium duty tripod.

E

Last edited by a moderator:

avvidclif

While not going to the rally I would be interested in the whole package or just the dish setup, whatever Erika leaves. Let me know where to send money to have it sent to Tx.

jbeletti

Jim, I'd be interested in the tripod, but not the dish. Is it a package deal? Still sounds like a fair price, I just don't need a Directv dish.

Upon edit, just need to know if it's the medium or heavy duty tripod before I commit. We have a large oval dish that may not be supported by the medium duty tripod.

Erika,

Sorry - I can't tell you if it's medium or heavy. I added more pics to the post. Look them over and advise. I'm doing this as a favor for a friend, so yes, it's a package. You can give the dish to a friend - but I'm not hauling it back with me :) Let me know.

jbeletti

While not going to the rally I would be interested in the whole package or just the dish setup, whatever Erika leaves. Let me know where to send money to have it sent to Tx.

Cliff, I don't plan on shipping this anywhere - sorry. If Erika doesn't take it all, perhaps you can find a fellow Texan who's at the rally that can bring it to you.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired

96" Towtector Brush for Dually with 2.5" receiver available at Goshen. $200 OBO. Site NW451
attachment.php

Attachments

• Towtector.jpg
    Towtector.jpg
    679.3 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

avvidclif

Cliff, I don't plan on shipping this anywhere - sorry. If Erika doesn't take it all, perhaps you can find a fellow Texan who's at the rally that can bring it to you.

Fair enough....

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Fair enough....

OK Clif and Jim, I think we are going to pass on the dish/tripod. If Clif wants it, I bet we can work something out. We will be back in Terrell I am sure when we return from this trip and can figure out an exchange.

Erika