Cabinet light

After a week of living in the RV I became frustrated with having to turn on the entry light whenever I wanted to see the controls for the lights which are hidden behind the entry cabinet. We also hang our keys there and it's too dark to see which set I want.
IMG_0005.jpg
Solution: I put up a battery operated LED light that has a motion detector so that when I open the cabinet door at night the light comes on. Bought them as a two pack at Costco. I installed the other one in the laundry area but because the door has louvers it would go on overtime I walked by it. Hubby installed a LED light strip that plugs in (no motion detector) and mounted the switch just inside the door on the wall next to the washer.

Heartland miss the mark when they didn't install a light in this cabinet like they did on both sides of the wardrobe closet.

jbeletti

Nice! I have the same issue in my LM 365 Ashland, except the space is not deep light yours, so a narrow LED strip light is what I am using. Waiting on a switch to arrive before I post pics of the project.

Thanks for sharing your mod today.