Switch Source

Hunter11

Does anyone have a good source for the switches located in the cabinet just inside the door on a Landmark? I can find the small switches and the large ones that control lights mounted on the walls but having a hard time finding the ones that mount in the control panel that run slides, exterior lights, etc. I like to carry extra parts with us and would like to get several. Thanks in advance.

jbeletti

Does anyone have a good source for the switches located in the cabinet just inside the door on a Landmark? I can find the small switches and the large ones that control lights mounted on the walls but having a hard time finding the ones that mount in the control panel that run slides, exterior lights, etc. I like to carry extra parts with us and would like to get several. Thanks in advance.

To clarify, you're looking for the black switches that fit in the rectangular cut-outs in the black plastic switch panel - is this correct?

I'd start with Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032).

Another option is to pop one out and measure the cut-out (very precisely). With that measurement, check RVDesigner's website (link).

Hunter11

Yes that is correct. I had thought about ordering some through Customer Service but their shipping is high on these small parts as I have found out in the past. I will try the web site you posted. Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ebay has about 800 different 12 volt switches.
Amazon has about 1,200 as well.

Peace
Dave

Try J R Products. They may have what you want. I just bought one of their light switches with dimmer for the over the bed SPOT lights. Easy to replace 2 wire install to replace the on/off switch by the bed. DW wanted ambiance. Not sure why yet.....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
JR Products website is a great place to identify almost all plastic RV parts, and they will answer questions about their products. But they don't sell retail. Find what you need and then go to Amazon to buy it.
I used them for switches I added for the bed slide reading lamps and replaced the switch for the main slide lamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk