Water pump on29 rksa

GMR

Still can't find the water pump where is it and how do I get access to it on my 2011 29RKSA

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Still can't find the water pump where is it and how do I get access to it on my 2011 29RKSA

Try turning it on for a moment or two. You should be able to hear it. You may have to remove a basement wall panel to get to it.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I would think it would be located close too the fresh water tank.

Depends on the floor plan. My tank is back over the axles but the pump is just behind the basement wall panel, near the UDC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi GMR,

While I don't know the details for your model, on most models, the plumbing connections are close together. If you know the location of the winterizing valves, the water pump is probably close by.

If your rig is an Elkridge, it may be behind the pass through storage rear wall, on the off-door side.

GMR

I found it took panel for the furnace off and looked to the right and there was the water pump. Looks look you have to remove it one wall in the cargo area to get to it.

Crumgater

DH does the winterizing, but from what I recall, for our 29RKSA it's behind a panel behind the UDC (where all the water connections are). You might have to crawl into the basement a bit to get to it.