Large Clear Lights I Think Called Scare Lights

hrr101

I have a Road Warrior RW310 and there is a front large clear light, where is the switch to turn this on? I have another light just
above the front door and it works with a switch located on the control panel but I cannot find a switch for this light. It has never
been turned on since I bought this toyhauler new last year, any help ??

Did not receive any remote controls, unless its on one of them for the TV/surround sound ?

jimtoo

Hi hrr101,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure some of our other members sill jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

oldmannj

I have an older Sundance and the "scare light" switch is a household looking switch in the entry closet. If you flip the switch on it turns on the light. When you switch the light on then off then on again it activates the motion sensor.

gasman

Camp Socializer
If your RW is new or nearly new, it should have a remote. The scare lights are controlled by the remote. Check with your dealer. It sounds like they neglected to give you the remote.