Paid dues when do I get number

Hello
We paid our membership for the club and wonder how long it takes to get our member number. We are not sure if it is emailed to us or put in our Heartand messages.

Thanks,

Ray

RoadJunkie

Re: Paid deues when do I get number

Click on the link, "owners club" on the forum toolbar. The narrative explains the membership process and time-line expectations.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on joining the HOC. Hope to run into you one day at one of the rallys

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you wake up one day and your member number magically appears on your signature on the forum. I think it took us about 2 to 3 weeks to get our package with plaque, name tags, etc.
After they receive your money, they do a serious background check and you have to fill out a questionnaire. They asked if you are a good cook and will you bring side dishes to the potluck dinners at the rallys. Do you keep Fireball whiskey in the freezer at all times for fellow rally attendees, etc.
If you do carry the Fireball, make sure you park next to us at the rallys. I like fried potatoes also.

Seriously, one of the big dawgs will chime in and give a definitive answer shortly. I do believe they post your number for you on your signature and it doesn't take long.
Again, welcome to the Heartland family and hope to meet you down the road.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

After they receive your money, they do a serious background check and you have to fill out a questionnaire. They asked if you are a good cook and will you bring side dishes to the potluck dinners at the rallys. Do you keep Fireball whiskey in the freezer at all times for fellow rally attendees, etc.

If you do carry the Fireball, make sure you park next to us at the rallys. I like fried potatoes also.

I like they way you think! :cool:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired

Ray and Lynda ,
Welcome to the heartland owners club, just got notification of your membership today so you should get. All your goodies soon. Next step is to find a rally and join us for a lot of fun. Hope to meet you soon.
Walter & Linda West
Florida chapter leaders

dlw930

Ray,

We joined the HOC earlier this year. If I recall correctly, we received a dues payment confirmation and a welcome email from Club Manager Julie Hancock within a day or two after paying our dues only through the club portal. The welcome email contained our HOC Member # and other information regarding name badges, plaque, etc. Hope that helps and welcome to the HOC! I'm just a regular member like you, but we've had a hoot going to chapter rallies, making new friends and gaining a wealth of information about our Heartland RVs (we just traded our 2011 Big Country for a 2013 Landmark so I've jumped onto a different learning curve). I recommend getting to know your chapter leaders and jumping on board.

Dave

jbeletti

Hello
We paid our membership for the club and wonder how long it takes to get our member number. We are not sure if it is emailed to us or put in our Heartand messages.

Thanks,

Ray

Hi Ray and Lynda. Welcome to the club! Not sure when it got assigned, but looking to the left side of your post, I see your member number. Your badges and plaque will arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. Usually on the sooner side.
Google ChromeScreenSnapz011.jpg

'Lil Guy'

As Jim confirmed, I told you that number would magically appear. So, now that you have your number and are officially in the HOC, you can realize the best part of owning a Heartland rig. Believe me when I tell you the best part is attending the rallys. This is where you can put faces to the names you meet here. Tons of info and good times abound at them. You'll meet some great people and have a great time making friends who share your same passion for RVing. Again, congrats on your membership, your rig and hope to run into you at a rally or down the road.
BTW, when you are out camping and you see another Heartland rig, say hello and introduce yourself. They're probably members also. If not, tell them about the forum and the club.
Later and have a great day.