Torque 270 HG Cable/Satellite TV conection

DIYJunkie

Where is the connection point for cable/satellite TV connection on a 2014 Torque 270 HG to hook up to park cable or a satellite dish?

Thanks.

Bullpaul

On the outside facing it is the one on the right. On the inside, it is the bottom plug. These work for both cable or my satellite hook up. Not sure what the outside left plug is for. The inside top seems to work my air antenna.

Bullpaul

The air is wired from the roof antenna to the top inside plug. Make sure the button is pushed in when using the air and pushed out when not using the air. The button is by the top plug. Im not real sure what the outside left operates. Unless its for the back TV. I don't use a rear TV so I'm not certain. The Tech where I bought my 270 said the outside plugs are one for satellite and one for park cable. However, my satellite would only work thru the right plug. Im really liking my 270. Just arrived in Rapid City from Louisiania. So far so good.

Bullpaul

Also, If your using a dish receiver, use a short cable from the inside bottom plug to the back of your dish box. Then, run your your HDMI from the dish box to your TV. You should be rocking now.

redharleymn

I have a 2014 Torque 321 and on the outside of it there are 3 TV connections. Which one do I use for cable TV for both TVs in my toy hauler?

Cabindoc

I have a 2014 Torque 321 and on the outside of it there are 3 TV connections. Which one do I use for cable TV for both TVs in my toy hauler?

I was told, on this forum, the bottom is cor cable, the top right is input from roof mounted sat dish if/when you do that and so left top is input from your portable dish. Have not verified that. I also got a wiring diagram....I'll try to attach.

Please let us know what you find.:eek:

Attachments

• Torque-sat 4.jpg
    Torque-sat 4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 23
  • Cyclone RW Torque Edge 2015 COAX.pdf
    86.5 KB · Views: 16

redharleymn

I was told, on this forum, the bottom is cor cable, the top right is input from roof mounted sat dish if/when you do that and so left top is input from your portable dish. Have not verified that. I also got a wiring diagram....I'll try to attach.

Please let us know what you find.:eek:

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me!!! Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!