Cyclone with 10' garage Hauling an RZR....

Cjackg

I am interested to hear if any Cyclone owners with 10' garage are hauling a Polaris RZR and particularly the later models that are 105-106" long...

I have been easily hauling my CanAm Spyder RT in our Cyclone 3110 and it is about the same overall length...

intored

I have a 10' garage in our 3010 and haul a Harley Street Glide and '15 900 RZR Trail at the same time, its super tight but they both fit. With the RZR, its best to back it in, that what you can swing the front in tight once past the door.

scottyb

I am interested to hear if any Cyclone owners with 10' garage are hauling a Polaris RZR and particularly the later models that are 105-106" long...

I have been easily hauling my CanAm Spyder RT in our Cyclone 3110 and it is about the same overall length...

I would measure the inside clear length on your 3110. My 4100 with 12' garage, patio option, and 3 season screen doors only had 11' 0" clear from door to door. My Mule was 10' 10". I cross tied it front to back and back to front. It would bounce up and down but wouldn't budge front to back. It was about as tight as you could get with literally 1" to spare on each end, but we hauled it like that for 17K mi.

Miltp920

there was another thread where the guy thought his RZR would fit, and after he bought the TH it did not fit. I think he put a mod on the rear to add 1 foot of cargo space. I would look for that thread AND measure twice.

Cjackg

Finally loaded up the RZR and ready to head west to Arizona for the rest of the winter. My RZR 900s was a tight fit in the 3110 10ft garage but it worked out fine.
Clearly a RZR 4-seater or 1000 would need a larger garage but this one just fits in the Cyclone 3110.

Loadin-RZR-3110 (2).jpg Loadin-RZR-3110 (5).jpg Loadin-RZR-3110 (6).jpg

Lynn1130

I am bringing this thread back to life to see if there are any other ideas and thoughts about the 10 foot garage and side-by-sides. I have had two quads but am about to sell those off and go for a RZR, Ranger, Yamaha Wolverine or Can-Am Commander. That part is still to be determined. As noted by others there is 120 inches from front to back in the garage so in theory any of these will work. What I am also worried about is clearance. The bunks in my 2011 have braces hanging down that limit the height to under 6' and most roll-cages are taller. In looking at most of the models the cage appears removable but I need some advice and input here before I rush out a buy something that won't fit and/or won't clear. The photo in Cjackg's shows a different brace system on the bottom bunk than what I have.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Securityman

I have a 10 foot garage also , have a 2015 900s with a front bumper , fits no problem . I also don't have the ramp deck and the 3 season door, knew I would never use it and would take even more space away from the garage . My next thing is trying to fit a Teryx 4 into it , because my wife wants a 4 seater so we can all go . So I have a few friends with them , seems like really solid machines and the shortest 4 seaters on the market , so I think they are 124.5 ins , may have to redo the front bumper , and pull it up on ramps in the front to make it fit . I didn't want a 3 axle toy hauler and anything longer then the 3110 , love the lay out.

Nbomar

I have a 10 foot garage also , have a 2015 900s with a front bumper , fits no problem . I also don't have the ramp deck and the 3 season door, knew I would never use it and would take even more space away from the garage . My next thing is trying to fit a Teryx 4 into it , because my wife wants a 4 seater so we can all go . So I have a few friends with them , seems like really solid machines and the shortest 4 seaters on the market , so I think they are 124.5 ins , may have to redo the front bumper , and pull it up on ramps in the front to make it fit . I didn't want a 3 axle toy hauler and anything longer then the 3110 , love the lay out.

Check the Honda pioneers also. They are short and are available in 4 and 5 seat versions. I switched from a Rzr xp4 900 to the Honda pioneer 1000-5 and have much more room in my 12' garage. My Rzr touched the front wall and back door when loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nbomar

Apples and oranges. I like the Honda more, but I needed a utility based machine and the Rzr definitely isn't that. I had to use bungees to carry anything around our farm in the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon

Hello there - I just joined the Forum. I have a 2014 3100 and like Lynn1130 I'm researching how realistic it is to haul a rzr. What is the max wt you can put in the garage? I ask because if I can fit it I'd like to fit the kids dirt bikes in there also.