Order Plans 2015/2016 3150RL

Just started to process of ordering a 3150RL. Unfortunately no dealers in our area have this in stock and have not stocked it since it was introduced. We actually traveled 7 hours last fall to look at one just to be sure it meet our needs. We are moving from an old faithful Coleman popup for 15 years.

Anyone familiar with the new interior colors?

Is the Caneva the lighter interior color? The local dealer doesn't know as he still has to old Pricing Sheet that shows three interior color options instead of just two.

Does anyone know if HL will upgrade to disc brakes?

Does anyone know if HL will install WiFi boosters such as Jefa?

What about Cell Phone boosters such as Wilson Electronics?

Can you still delete the electric fireplace? Doesn't look like it as it is part of the Big Country Pearl Edition Package now?

Trying very hard to work with local dealer but they clearly have limited knowledge and their initial pricing was using an old Pricing Sheet and had a MSRP several thousand dollars above what I figure. Not sure if I am missing something.

Anyone know what is Freight/Prep charges for South Louisiana?

Thanks for you input.

Looking forward to becoming a HL BC owner.

danemayer

Hi travelincajun,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Joel Eberlein is the Big Country General Manager and he may see this post and respond. If not, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and ask for Joel. I'm sure he can answer your questions on decor as well as other possible upgrades.

Here's a link to the latest build and options sheet with MSRP.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just started to process of ordering a 3150RL. Unfortunately no dealers in our area have this in stock and have not stocked it since it was introduced. We actually traveled 7 hours last fall to look at one just to be sure it meet our needs. We are moving from an old faithful Coleman popup for 15 years.

Anyone familiar with the new interior colors?

Is the Caneva the lighter interior color? The local dealer doesn't know as he still has to old Pricing Sheet that shows three interior color options instead of just two.

Does anyone know if HL will upgrade to disc brakes?

Does anyone know if HL will install WiFi boosters such as Jefa?

What about Cell Phone boosters such as Wilson Electronics?

Can you still delete the electric fireplace? Doesn't look like it as it is part of the Big Country Pearl Edition Package now?

Trying very hard to work with local dealer but they clearly have limited knowledge and their initial pricing was using an old Pricing Sheet and had a MSRP several thousand dollars above what I figure. Not sure if I am missing something.

Anyone know what is Freight/Prep charges for South Louisiana?

Thanks for you input.

Looking forward to becoming a HL BC owner.

Hey TC welcome to the forum. While I can't answer your questions other than to say I went from SWLA to Elkhart IN to purchase our Big Country and got a better deal than in the Houston area. I am also the chapter leader for Louisiana so please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk