Cyclone 3010 Garage

TX_Clay

Have been measuring, planning and looking underneath the TH for installation of pingel wheel chocks for 2 motorcycles. Plan is to place the chocks between the front tie downs points so that the straps are pulling the motorcycle forward into the chocks. In some pictures, I have seen the rear wheels on the incline closer to the rear door. Curious how others have done theirs? Up towards the sliding class door and wall using the tie downs there or further back using the center tie downs?

DocFather

I use Condor chocks and have for 10+ years. In the garage, they are fastened with 1 lag screw on each side only to keep the chock from sliding. I have them placed so that the tiedown in the front are perpendicular to the bike. I also tie down the rear to the D-rings. My bike is 950# off the dealer floor. I have never had any issues. I am assuming you are using a Pingel that locks the wheel in. If it is just the chrome-plated tube chock, there is a good chance of chafing the wheel.

Hippy

Try the Biker Bar. A little expensive but it'll save you time and strapping. The bottom support plate fits perfect between both fuel tanks. Place one on the right and the other on the left.

TX_Clay

I use Condor chocks and have for 10+ years. In the garage, they are fastened with 1 lag screw on each side only to keep the chock from sliding. I have them placed so that the tiedown in the front are perpendicular to the bike. I also tie down the rear to the D-rings. My bike is 950# off the dealer floor. I have never had any issues. I am assuming you are using a Pingel that locks the wheel in. If it is just the chrome-plated tube chock, there is a good chance of chafing the wheel.

Using the Chrome-plated chocks that I had in my old TH. Used them for 10 years with no issue. My only expense is to purchase the mounting hardware. Like the Condor system. But money is tight.

Try the Biker Bar. A little expensive but it'll save you time and strapping. The bottom support plate fits perfect between both fuel tanks. Place one on the right and the other on the left.

Saw these at R.O.T. bike rally in Austin a few years back. Your correct, a lot expensive. But supports the frame. Have had people pass me with that setup on their trailer. Strange to see a bike going by on a trailer with no straps on it.

Hippy

image.jpgimage.jpg
I center mine since I'm only hauling one bike. Later I'll buy another and stagger them left and right when we get another bike for the wife.