310 RW or 310 RT

RottsNScotts

Hi - I have narrowed down my selection to the 310 but I see both 310 RW and 310 RT listed but cannot find what the differences are between the two. Can someone let me know?

Thanks, Janet

jimtoo

Hi Janet,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info about differences from out other members soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

nfa1eab

Hi - I have narrowed down my selection to the 310 but I see both 310 RW and 310 RT listed but cannot find what the differences are between the two. Can someone let me know?

Thanks, Janet
Janet,
I think the 'RT' designation is a package, not a different model. Some of the Internet info is incorrect and confusing. I searched a lot prior to purchasing our 305RW.

"RT" package = darker gray high gloss metallic sidewalls, a painted front cap, and "RT" graphics

Hope that helps,
Ed

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

RottsNScotts

Thanks Ed! I eventually figured that out although it took forever! I ended up going with a Cyclone 4114 as I could not get all I wanted in the RW. Currently learning how to work all the systems while it is parked in my driveway; so far, so good!

Janet, Abby and Boomer

avvidclif

How many "What is this switch for?" moments have you had yet? I got out my labelmaker and labeled every switch in mine. Found any yet that don't do anything? (That you can find)

RottsNScotts

I have a number of "what is this switch for" as well as "where is the switch for this" moments! Then there are the "how does one do that" moments coming from directions in the manual, in my opinion, a big no-no!

Oh for the days when I don't have to work any more and can just play with my new toy!