View Full Version : EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/13/2016 to 1/17/2016

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Venue:
------------------------------

Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 US Highway 301 North
Tampa, FL 33610
RV Show Event Website Link (http://events.frvta.org/florida-rv-supershow/)

Details:

Event Leader: Jim Beletti (click to contact) (jim@beletti.com)

Additional Info:
Hello Heartlanders,

It's that time again - preparations for the Florida RV SuperShow are taking place. Jim Beletti (jbeletti) will be coordinating the Heartland Owners Club volunteer schedule for the 2016 Florida SuperShow.

I am looking for a number of Club members to be volunteers to help staff the Club table in one of our displays at the show. If you're interested, please reply on this thread or email (jim@beletti.com) Jim Beletti

2016 FLORIDA RV SUPERSHOW (show link (http://events.frvta.org/florida-rv-supershow/))
Location: Florida State Fairgrounds, 4800 US Highway 301 North, Tampa, FL 33610
Non-Public Day (Industry Day): Tuesday, January 12, 10 am - 4 pm
Public Days: Wednesday-Saturday, January 13-16, 9 am - 6 pm
..................Sunday, January 17, 9 am to 5 pm

CAMPING AT TAMPA EAST RV RESORT

Campground Address: 4630 McIntosh Road, Dover, FL 33527
Campground Phone: 813-659-2504
Rate: $52 per night, less a 10% discount - specify Heartland RVs block for SuperShow

Other area camping options:
- Lazy Days Campground
- Florida State Fairgrounds: 30 amp electric only
- Florida State Fairgrounds: Boon docking

VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
AM Shift = 9 am to 1 pm / PM Shift = 1 pm to 5 pm

JB Notes:
Names on Standby (list at bottom)

TUESDAY
This is Industry Day - so there is no public at the show this day, therefore no schedule for volunteers.
AM: Jim Beletti - Setup shelter, table and banner
AM: Dave Yocum - Setup shelter, table and banner
AM: Randy Allen - Setup shelter, table and banner

WEDNESDAY
AM: Randy Allen and Ken Hyde
AM: Dave Yocum and Julie Hancock
AM: Malcolm and Val Talley
---
PM: Don Gilbert and Cindy Gilbert
PM: Bobby Altizer and NEED
PM: Malcolm and Val Talley

THURSDAY
AM: Dave Yocum and Julie Hancock
AM: Chuck Batcke and John Gaffney
AM: Kevin and Nelley Wolbeck
---
PM: Jim Beletti and Chuck Batcke
PM:Claude Wilson and John Gaffney
PM: Bobby and Lisa Altizer

FRIDAY
AM: Randy Allen and Ken Hyde
AM: Eric and Dorothy van Opstal
AM: Steve and Patti Lester
---
PM: Paul and Sue Alfano
PM: Eric and Dorothy van Opstal
PM: Walter and Linda West

SATURDAY
AM: Joe and Linda Shejbal
AM: Steve and Patti Lester
AM: Walter and Linda West
---
PM: Paul and Sue Alfano
PM: Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
PM: Doug and Mary Sloan

SUNDAY
AM: Doug and Mary Sloan
AM: Joe and Linda Shejbal
---
PM: Don Gilbert and Cindy Gilbert
PM: Claude Wilson
(Sunday PM crew will also tear the table/banner down at 5 PM)

SHOW PHOTOGRAPHER

tbd

TAMPA EAST RV RESORT SITES

Beletti - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 7 nights - Reservations made
Yocum - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 7 nights
Wolbeck - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 7 nights
West - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 7 nights
Lester - AR: 14-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 4 nights
Allen - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 17-Jan - 6 nights
van Opstal - AR: 13-Jan / LV: 17-Jan - 4 nights
Alfano - AR: 13-Jan / LV: 17-Jan - 4 nights
Sloan - AR: 11-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 7 nights
Hyde - AR: 12-Jan / LV: 18-Jan - 6 nights

VOLUNTEER DINNER
Thursday night, Heartland will host a dinner with club members who were accepted as volunteer and worked the club table at the show. Details to to be sent via email.

Dinner Headcounts:

Alfano: 2
Allen: 2
Altizer: 0
Batcke: 2
Beletti: 2
Gaffney: 1
Gilbert: 2
Invited guests of Jim: 4
Hyde: 2
Lester: 2
Shejbal: 2
Sloan: 2
Talley: 0
van Opstal: 2
West: 2
Wolbeck: 2
Yocum/Hancock: 2
Wilson: 2

------------------------------------------------------
35 people for the volunteer appreciation dinner

VOLUNTEER STANDBY LIST IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATIONS

lindaw
05-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Count the West in.
Linda

Toccoatravelers
05-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Steve and Patti Lester can arrive Thursday afternoon and be available to work on Friday and/or Saturday and/ or early Sunday. We would love to recruit new Heartlanders and let folks know the benefits of owning a HL product.

Bobby A
05-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Hi Jim,

Just in case you did not receive my e-mail count Lisa and I in for Wednesday and Thursday PM shift.

Bob Altizer

davebennington
05-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Jim,
Julie and I would like to work Wednesday morning.

dave

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Steve and Patti Lester can arrive Thursday afternoon and be available to work on Friday and/or Saturday and/ or early Sunday. We would love to recruit new Heartlanders and let folks know the benefits of owning a HL product.

Friday and Saturday are wide open. Are you morning people or not really? Also, would you prefer back to bak AM and PM shifts on a single day and be done or split it across 2 days? Let me know.

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Hi Jim,

Just in case you did not receive my e-mail count Lisa and I in for Wednesday and Thursday PM shift.

Bob Altizer

Got your email - you're good to go Bobby and Lisa - thank you!

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Count the West in.
Linda

From the open options, what do you like? Also, do you both wish to work the same shift at the same time?

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Jim,
Julie and I would like to work Wednesday morning.

dave

You got it Dave. How about 1 more shift each at some point? Thanks!

davebennington
05-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Thursday morning will work too.

dave

Flying Dutchman
05-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Hi Jim. Count Dorothy and I in. Would like Friday, both morning and afternoon shift. Also in for the dinner-count of 2. Will make the reservations with campground and let you know.

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Thursday morning will work too.

dave

Sorry Dave - Thursday AM is filled. I do have two tentative names in there, so that could change.

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Hi Jim. Count Dorothy and I in. Would like Friday, both morning and afternoon shift. Also in for the dinner-count of 2. Will make the reservations with campground and let you know.

Done deal Eric.

Note that we're not quite ready for the CG reservations. Dave is working out final details with Tampa East.

Toccoatravelers
05-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Friday and Saturday are wide open. Are you morning people or not really? Also, would you prefer back to bak AM and PM shifts on a single day and be done or split it across 2 days? Let me know.
We will work where ever you need help. If you want us to do an AM shift one day and a PM another that is fine or we can do a back to back either day. Mornings do not bother us at all.

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 09:37 PM
We will work where ever you need help. If you want us to do an AM shift one day and a PM another that is fine or we can do a back to back either day. Mornings do not bother us at all.

I put you on the AM shift on Friday and Saturday. If this works for you - cool. If not, give me fine-tunings fast :) Thank you

Toccoatravelers
05-08-2015, 09:45 PM
I put you on the AM shift on Friday and Saturday. If this works for you - cool. If not, give me fine-tunings fast :) Thank you
That should be just fine. Thanks for letting us volunteer.

jbeletti
05-08-2015, 09:49 PM

Oh - you say that now. Just wait...

Just kidding. It will be fun. And thank you for your willingness to show your club pride and help others find the right Heartland RV for them.

Toccoatravelers
05-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Jim, Just let us know when to make CG reservations. We should be able to make the
dinner on Thursday.

MCTalley
05-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Fill in a couple shifts with our names. Not particular on date/time.

If Tampa East puts us in the same front corner near McDonalds (and all the attendant noise), I think we'd just as soon stay at Lazy Days this time around.

klindgren
05-09-2015, 06:37 AM
Jim,

I'd love to come and help out, but I've been banned from attending RV Shows. Seems to cost us bunches of money when we do.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, as we get closer to the show, if you have some spots to fill or need a last minute replacement, we would love to help. Just thought we'd give other folks a chance to "work the show" that would like to.

Keith & Carol

jbeletti
05-09-2015, 07:01 AM
Fill in a couple shifts with our names. Not particular on date/time.

If Tampa East puts us in the same front corner near McDonalds (and all the attendant noise), I think we'd just as soon stay at Lazy Days this time around.

Got you on the schedule. Roger that on the CG site. Dave is working on a contract with Tampa East. Should know soon.

jbeletti
05-09-2015, 07:02 AM
Jim,

I'd love to come and help out, but I've been banned from attending RV Shows. Seems to cost us bunches of money when we do.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, as we get closer to the show, if you have some spots to fill or need a last minute replacement, we would love to help. Just thought we'd give other folks a chance to "work the show" that would like to.

Keith & Carol

I hear ya Keith! We'll check in with you as we get close to show time if we have any opens. Do leave your checkbook and credit card back at the RV :)

jbeletti
05-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Linda - I added you and Walter to the schedule. Thanks.

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Volunteers and those who are considering...

The following email was just sent out to all who have already committed to volunteering and to all those who volunteered this past January.

Date: Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Hi friends,

For those of you who didn't see it on the forum (link), I posted the 2016 Tampa Show and asked for volunteers. Many of you have already responded and are signed up.

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
There are still open shifts (2 shifts per couple) for those who have an interest in helping out but didn't know about it. If you have an interest in volunteering - kindly visit this link, see what's open and reply to this email. No need to ReplyAll. Slots will be filled on the basis I receive requests. This means that you may not get your first choice.

CAMPING AT TAMPA EAST
Finally - Dave Yocum is in the process of securing a block of sites at Tampa East for volunteers. The location will be the same as it was for 2015 - in the upper corner of the CG. It rained last year - so it was a mess. I have no crystal ball - so who knows what shape this area will be in?

Also - some were backed up to the road and others (Malcolm) were up against a McDonalds drive-through (or similar) - not fun :( We will NOT be given specific sites until check-in. As such, there are no guarantees on where you might be placed. If you will be volunteering with us and don't want to risk hearing "do you want fries with that?" while you're trying to sleep, I suggest checking out other area campgrounds (Lazy Days etc.). They fill up early for this show, so I'd make alternate plans now.

For those volunteers that wish to camp with the group at Tampa East, we need to hear from you ASAP. Here's what we need to know:

For the block we're obtaining, the earliest arrival can be Monday, January 11. What day do you "plan" to arrive?
The last night for our block is Sunday night, January 17 - so, a Monday departure. What day do you "plan" to depart?

With your reply, Dave can work the final deal with Tampa East and we will get back to all who responded with dates with what the registration plan will be.

Thanks friends,

Jim

kwolbeck
05-11-2015, 11:26 AM
We'll be there and can fill any open spots you need us to. We will also do Monday to Monday at Tampa East. Hope this helps.

Kevin

DougS
05-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Doug and Mary Sloan would like to volunteer again, can you fit us into two slots. We would also stay at Tampa East which we would make arrangements for. If possible Sat. pm and Sun am. If Thursday opens in am for Sat. pm.

lindaw
05-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Jim,
We will stay at Tampa East 11-leaving 18th.
Linda

MCTalley
05-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Just as an FYI, the online reservation system for LazyDays already shows they are full the week of the show. I didn't call and check, but suspect one might find the same information that way.

Jim, just leave us on Wednesday all day for volunteer work. We're looking at the possibility of overlapping the RV show and our annual Disney World trip and may just stay at Ft. Wilderness that week, driving down to Tampa for the show on Wednesday.

Randy
05-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Jim, Santha and i will be there. Just let me know what days to work. We will be there for about ten days. Arriving the 11th and leaving 17th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 06:34 PM
We'll be there and can fill any open spots you need us to. We will also do Monday to Monday at Tampa East. Hope this helps.

Kevin

It will help and we'll be happy to see ya! Got you down. Thanks.

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Doug and Mary Sloan would like to volunteer again, can you fit us into two slots. We would also stay at Tampa East which we would make arrangements for. If possible Sat. pm and Sun am. If Thursday opens in am for Sat. pm.

Great Doug - got you and Mary down - thanks!

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Jim, Santha and i will be there. Just let me know what days to work. We will be there for about ten days. Arriving the 11th and leaving 17th.

Thank you Randy - I put you into a couple of AM slots so you can be back at the coach to cook turkey burgers for the fur-kids. Especially for Thursday, so you won't be rushed to get to the volunteer dinner that night.

DougS
05-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Thanks Jim, could you also put us down for the diner.

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 08:33 PM
OK - I think I have everyone's site nights for Tampa East down - with the exception ofEric and Doug. If you're planning to stay at Tampa East, please give me your planned arrival and departure dates. Thanks guys.

Flying Dutchman
05-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Replied to email. Arrive Wednesday 13th, leave Sunday 17th.

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Replied to email. Arrive Wednesday 13th, leave Sunday 17th.

Got it - thanks Eric.

Bobby A
05-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Got your email - you're good to go Bobby and Lisa - thank you!

HI Jim,
I noticed in your scheduleing on this thread you have us for AM on Thursday as we requested a PM shift, was this just a typo ??

Thanks,
Bobby

DougS
05-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Jim,
I just noticed that we should ask to be on list for campground, so we would like to stay at Tampa East 11-leaving 18th.

jbeletti
05-11-2015, 11:06 PM
HI Jim,
I noticed in your scheduleing on this thread you have us for AM on Thursday as we requested a PM shift, was this just a typo ??

Thanks,
Bobby

Fixed.

ALF
05-12-2015, 06:43 AM
OK - I think I have everyone's site nights for Tampa East down - with the exception ofEric and Doug. If you're planning to stay at Tampa East, please give me your planned arrival and departure dates. Thanks guys.

Hey Jim...please put us down for a site at Tampa East for 13th - 17th. Thanks!

jbeletti
05-12-2015, 07:13 AM
Hey Jim...please put us down for a site at Tampa East for 13th - 17th. Thanks!

You got it Paul - 4 nights, right?

jbeletti
05-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Jim,
I just noticed that we should ask to be on list for campground, so we would like to stay at Tampa East 11-leaving 18th.

Got ya down - thanks Doug.

krhyde
05-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Jim, I just noticed this thread. I would like to volunteer (1) for the show. Prefer Wednesday AM and Friday AM. Also, would like to stay at Tampa East arriving on Tuesday 12th and departing on Monday 18th. We will both attend the dinner. Ken

Bobby A
05-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Fixed.

Sounds good, thank you.

ALF
05-12-2015, 06:49 PM
You got it Paul - 4 nights, right?

Yep.....4 nights.

jbeletti
05-18-2015, 09:55 AM
For those who are volunteering to work the show and wish to stay at Tampa East, you may now call to make your site reservations.

TAMPA EAST RV RESORT
4630 McIntosh Road, Dover, FL 33527
813-659-2504
$52 per night, less a 10% discount - specify Heartland RVs block for SuperShow

DougS
05-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Doug and Mary Sloan have made reservations at Tampa East for Jan. 11-18, 2016.

Randy
05-19-2015, 10:15 PM
Jim, Santha made reservations. Arriving on the 11th and departing the 17th.

Flying Dutchman
05-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Reservations made, arriving 1/13 and departing 17th.

Toccoatravelers
05-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Reservations made at Tampa East, arriving January 14- departing January 18.

DCG1986
08-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Jim,

We will be in Florida for the winter. We will be staying about an hour north of Tampa. If you need us to work the table or help out in any way just let us know. We will just drive each day to the show when needed.

DCG1986
08-21-2015, 07:21 AM
Jim,

Yes we will attend the dinner on Thursday evening. Looking forward to the Show. We always enjoy RV shows.

lindaw
08-21-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey Jim,
Just wanted you to now made reservations Tampa East, arriving 11 leaving 18.
Linda

HD4200RAM3500
11-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Jim, Made reservations at Tampa East, arriving 11 leaving 18, also I would like to volunteer for any of the (tbd) slots showing on thread.
Claude Wilson.

Bob Vaughn
12-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Who decides what rv's Heartland will show at the supershow? Is there a list available prior to the show? :cool:

jbeletti
12-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Who decides what rv's Heartland will show at the supershow? Is there a list available prior to the show? :cool:

Bob, there are a few vey large retail RV shows each year (Tampa, Hershey and Pomona). As I understand it, the manufacturers bear the cost of renting space in these show and then invite the dealers they want to represent them. I believe the manufacturers decide what products to bring, though this is done in conjunction with the dealer as 100% of the units are floored. Flooring means the dealer owns the product - it was sold into their floor plan before it left Elkhart for the show.

I should be able to get updated plots showing where what product of ours will be where. These plots are generally accurate. Sometimes, units are not ready in time for the show or get sold by the dealer before they get placed in the show. I'll work on this. What brands are you most interested in?

Bob Vaughn
12-04-2015, 10:31 AM
We currently have a 2011 Big Country which we are happy with.....I see they are going to produce a 3560SS but cannot find anything about it on the Heartland Site. We put about 15,000 miles on our BC on our 4 month trip to Alaska and back last year and had no problems. The only thing I do not like about our 3250TS is the space between the bed and walls and my wife does not like the bowl type sink in the bath room. We did see a new floor plan at CW and liked every thing about it except the length, It will not fit in our rv garage.

CaptnJohn
12-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Any info that can be provided will be appreciated. We will be in the area and plan on attending. Not interested in floor plans that sleep 10-- only 2 of us and rarely have company -- if any 2 grandsons. I understand the sales idea of sleeping the Little League team but many of us find much of that wasted space.

jbeletti
12-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Hope you're eyes are good! I have the most recent plots and they should have the RV brands with the floor plan names on them. They are large images with tiny RVs and writing. I'll upload them at full resolution so you can pan around and zoom as needed. I'll try to get these up soon. Note that I'll likely move these posts into the official show thread.

jbeletti
12-05-2015, 11:10 AM
OK - the plot plans have been uploaded. Please check post #1 of this thread for them. There are 4 plots and each show approximate placement of the coaches and what floor plans they are. Bear in mind that this is a "plan". Changes could be made to where units are placed and what units are brought.

See you in Tampa in mid-January!

davebennington
01-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Here is a picture of Jim manning the Heartland Owners Club tent just after we set it up.

Nabo
01-13-2016, 07:28 PM

Diamondjim
01-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Plan to spend the day at the RV Show tomorrow (1/14) will stop by the booth and say hello to who ever is working!

tcbrady
01-20-2016, 12:51 PM
First, I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to all of the volunteers who worked the Tampa RV Super Show for Heartland in 3 different displays! You efforts go a long way to helping Heartland sell additional RVs at the show. Actual product owners in our display is a game changer and sets Heartland apart from the competition. Jim Beletti and I are both open to any suggestions for future shows if there is something that could make this show an even better experience.

Overall, the Tampa show was a major success for Heartland from the sales end. The highlights on the show were Landmark 365 and Cyclone - those 2 brands sold over 10 each with a number of deals in the works (records high for both brands). Bighorn and Big Country also had a nice show with actual sales numbers approaching 10 each. We didn't sell many travel trailers but this historically is not a great travel trailer show as Tampa caters to the the high end 5th wheel buyer and motorized buyer. Tampa show sets the stage for our southeast sales and I can confidently say the Heartland is ready for a great winter selling season!

safe travels to all and thanks again to all volunteers,
Coley Brady
VP of Sales

lindaw
01-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Yea this is good news, despite a little bad weather.
LindaW

jassson007
01-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Wonderful news. Jim or Coley do either of you gentlemen know who from the factory may be at the Houston RV show 2/10-2/14?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondjim
01-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Faith and I did the show on Thursday which was a great day for us. Understand Wednesday was "packed"! And weather was somewhat of an issue Fri & Sat.

We had not been to a RV show in forever, just getting back on the road after many years in a RV Gated Community (37 years). We had great fun with the vendor booths end of the show, and did look at some of the display models. Didn't want my bride getting too many ideas.....I was pleased at what we did see, made her happier with what we have, and have not really been camping in it much yet. (Looking to being at the FLA Rally in April)

I started our the day at 6'5" and 210#. After walking 4.7 miles, I shorted and somewhat lighter, but I'm working on taking care of the weight loss real quick.

We did meet Cindy & Don Gilbert who worked the booth Wed (?) and John who was there on the afternoon shift. Also met Jim Belletti who came by while we were resting at the booth.

Awesome!

jbeletti
01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Faith and I did the show on Thursday which was a great day for us. Understand Wednesday was "packed"! And weather was somewhat of an issue Fri & Sat.

We had not been to a RV show in forever, just getting back on the road after many years in a RV Gated Community (37 years). We had great fun with the vendor booths end of the show, and did look at some of the display models. Didn't want my bride getting too many ideas.....I was pleased at what we did see, made her happier with what we have, and have not really been camping in it much yet. (Looking to being at the FLA Rally in April)

I started our the day at 6'5" and 210#. After walking 4.7 miles, I shorted and somewhat lighter, but I'm working on taking care of the weight loss real quick.

We did meet Cindy & Don Gilbert who worked the booth Wed (?) and John who was there on the afternoon shift. Also met Jim Belletti who came by while we were resting at the booth.

Awesome!

Jim and Faith - glad you guys stopped by. Time to hit the road and start enjoying that Heartland even more.

jbeletti
01-20-2016, 08:36 PM
Wonderful news. Jim or Coley do either of you gentlemen know who from the factory may be at the Houston RV show 2/10-2/14?

Hi Andy - I sent your request to Coley via email. You'll hear from he or I soon. Thanks and hope you and Jo are doing well.

jassson007
01-20-2016, 08:42 PM
Hi Andy - I sent your request to Coley via email. You'll hear from he or I soon. Thanks and hope you and Jo are doing well.

All is good here. Just trying to decide what day we want to hit this show. The lake Charles show is also same weekend and believe it or not there was s heartland rep here although he was just a marketing dept person he was nice to visit with. Y'all take care.

cdbMidland
01-24-2016, 06:31 PM
We are also really pleased with the Heartland sales at the Tampa show. Hopefully, the HOC will see increased numbers as well as we distributed a lot of information packets.

We had three different couples ask about fifth wheels in the 35' range. I sent these folks over to Camping World sales people and told them that their showroom was only eight miles away on I-4.

We also spoke with salesmen from General RV and told them that we were glad to see them handling Heartland once again as that is where we bought our Bighorn, and they were always very accommodating with door prizes for our Michigan rallies. They likewise said that they were glad to have Heartland as a supplier.

One thing that I did when we got to the Camping World display was to take the mini-brochures and circle which units we had at the show. Then, we were ready when someone asked about floorplans and could show them where they were on display.

jbeletti
01-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Chuck - I really appreciate the detail you worked into your own performance at the show. Thank you for that my friend.

carl.swoyer
01-26-2016, 04:35 PM
Lazydays in sefner is no longer carrying landmark. Any reason.?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

klindgren
01-27-2016, 07:11 AM
Yeah, cuz Camping World now carries them. Go one exit down I-4 to Exit # 14 (McIntosh Rd.) to Camping World. The have all kinds of Landmarks.

BighornELK
01-27-2016, 08:03 AM
Also try General RV - they carry them as well

carl.swoyer
01-27-2016, 08:04 AM
I was curious as to the reason they stopped carrying them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CaptnJohn
01-27-2016, 08:30 AM
When I was at CW in Myrtle Beach last month they seemed to have quite a few also.