Cyclone 4000 Kitchen Mod

sbuckman

Well the kitchen in the 4000 has limited storage space, so when we discovered there was unused space under the sink in the peninsula it was a no brainer that we had to use it! My husband does all the work and does a wonderful job! We had ordered supplies from Heartland to be able to have the kitchen look 'factory' as Dave says! We ordered trim board as well as paneling and a shelf to match the ones that are in the pantry. Here are the steps taken to utilize the space.

1) Removed the facing paneling on the peninsula.
2.) Framed out the space to support shelves and attach the paneling to.
3.) Lined space with paneling.
4.) Cut shelf into 2 shelves, one part for the bottom of the cabinet and one for the upper shelf.
5.) Faced with matching trim work.

We had also ordered a door to enclose the 'new' cabinet, but I liked the look of the open shelving better so we left that off.

20150509_180605.jpg20150509_220722.jpg20150509_220519.jpg20150509_220634.jpg

Hippy

Really nice. Doe's heartland have a catalog with different items ( drawers, face boards etc. ) that can be ordered.

sbuckman

Thanks everyone. As for as I know there is not a catalog or anything to select items from. We just worked with our dealer and their warranty guy to be able to order the items that we wanted to complete the wo