Neat Knot Tying Web Site

Brazos

Don, That is a great knot site. I knew there was a lot of knots, but not as many as they display and step by step animated how to tie them. Several different categories of knots. Thanks.

Brazos

No No DocFather. I am sure Don will agree that knot is much more difficult than any of these knots displayed.

DocFather

No No DocFather. I am sure Don will agree that knot is much more difficult than any of these knots displayed.

HA! HA! I am actually proposing to my g/f tonight. Got the ring all ready. There are 2 packages for Dana coming to my place today from Amazon that she ordered. I am slipping it in one of them. :p

Speaking of knots, I used to have an invisible knot around my finger to remind me never to do this again! HA! HA! Ughh!

Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack this thread.

scottyb

Congrats Doc. They say it makes you live longer. Talking about irony, My wifes' maiden name is Knott.

Don, I love that website. Makes you want to sit in front of the TV with a length of rope and try some of them.

DocFather

Congrats Doc. They say it makes you live longer. Talking about irony, My wifes' maiden name is Knott.

Don, I love that website. Makes you want to sit in front of the TV with a length of rope and try some of them.

Well, I figured I might make it to the "till death do you part" thingie this time. I will be 68 in a couple of weeks so it could be dooable

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

My best friend wife was a Knott and he is a Stone so it was the Knott Stone wedding. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk